Being whored out anon - using Scruff

Dexus

I had this idea where us guys on the forum could use Scruff to whore each other out globally (anon style)! This is how it would work...

Two (or more) guys on this forum would agree to find each other on Scruff using the search function and spark up a conversation. Lets say, for example, one guy is in NYC and the other in London. With a Scruff subscription, you can search anywhere in the world and start chatting with any number of profiles. The guy in NYC would search for and start a conversation with random, willing tops in London asking whether they would be interested in fucking their friend anon. The NYC guys would provide a time and address to go over and fuck a load into the willing bottom in London (anon). For proof, the chosen top could be asked to take a video or a pic of the encounter. Basically, the guy in London would have no choice in the matter and must take the cock of whoever the guy in NYC has arranged.

The guy in London could then return the favour and find willing tops to anon fuck the guy in NYC. 

I know it sounds complicated, and it would certainly take time and patience - but I think it would be super hot to be both the one getting whored out and being the pimp! What do you guys think? How could we refine this and make it work?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dexus said:

I know it sounds complicated, and it would certainly take time and patience - but I think it would be super hot to be both the one getting whored out and being the pimp! What do you guys think? How could we refine this and make it work?

Considering how hard many bottoms find it to locate a top on their own, when they've got access to their own trove of selfies, a phone with which they can take more, and so forth, I can't imagine how this would actually result in more, rather than less, sex. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Considering how hard many bottoms find it to locate a top on their own, when they've got access to their own trove of selfies, a phone with which they can take more, and so forth, I can't imagine how this would actually result in more, rather than less, sex. 

I know it can be hard to find tops in some locations - but not all. I guess the thrill is in the fact that you don't know who is being arranged to come over to fuck you!

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I created an opportunity to live the life as a street whore some years back.  I have written about it on this site.   I can say with great emphasis that it was one of the most humbling experiences of my life.   I was horned up at the start but by the time I was done I was really at an emotional low.   One tick busted his nut in my ass and never knew I was a male until my ride picked me up.   He got his nut in a human hole for $25 so what the fuck.      Zero value in the world and zero influence on who did what to my body.  ZERO,   I continue to have a soft spot for street whores and those around them but to create a system to put more into that situation is something that would not seem to be an a safe and needed choice.  

One night a huge smelly and dirty trick beat me leaving bruises and marks when he thought I was working to make him cum faster.   No protection, no safety just a pissed off redneck who want his entire 20 minutes to crudely batter my ass.   Having the driver leave early made me walk an hour in the rain to get back to the hotel only to be slapped by my pimp or missing a trick.   Having my clothes gathered at night along with stuff of the regular girls he tricked out so I would not escape at night.    Like the girls I was expectedto let him sample the goods on demand.  He was a rough and crude cocksman as he drilled my ass a couple time as proof he held the power.   Additionally there are many unwritten rules that street people hold each other to fully outside a legal system that does not see them.   Street punishment can be harsh but the place calls for that.     

Men fucked my ass for less than a $1000 over a few weekends.    An old queer whore is only gonna get minimal payout from those he services.   Would you trade control over your body and sex life for that amount.   No.....

17 hours ago, Dexus said:

I know it can be hard to find tops in some locations - but not all. I guess the thrill is in the fact that you don't know who is being arranged to come over to fuck you!

Don't get me wrong - I can see the appeal of the idea. I just think from a practical standpoint it's highly unlikely to be successful. 

Many, many bottoms would find it thrilling to be strapped to a fuck bench or in a sling with a dozen muscular, hung, dominant tops with stamina ready to take turns all day and night. But that happens for very, very few people. I think trying to remotely whore/pimp out people, especially across an ocean in different time zones, has about the same chance of success.