Surprise load

Oldercumslut

Chatting with guy on Grindr.  Was adamant about only wanting head.  Although I wanted more a load is a load.

He was staying on an office building being converted to apartments.  After a bit of run around, finally hooked up.   Not a bad looking black guy, early 30s.  DIck was soft and uncut, but as I sucked on it it's true size became apparent.  Although he claimed 10 it was definitely a respectable 9, not to thin nor too thick.   I think he sniffed a whole bottle of popper while I was on my knees sucking.  He told me to pull my pants down and proceeded to rub his hands over my fat ass.  He got hard and soft a couple of times.  All the sudden he moved around behind me, pull my pants the rest of the way down and proceeded up place that hard one in my ass.  I'm glad I had prepped and pre-lubed just in case.  He proceeded to give me good pounding and after about 5 min, grunted.  I squeezed and tried to keep him in longer but he got soft real fast.  I know he was balls deep when he came because there was nothing leaking out.  I wiped him off and wiped myself. (happy to see no surprises down there).  I definitely think I'll be hitting him up again.  May even give him my burn phone number. 

Now if only I can get someone interested in sloppy seconds.  It's 4am and I'm still horny and not sleepy.