Eating cum off the floor?

SouthernCumDump

Ok, so here’s something I’d like others in the cumslut fraternity to give me your thoughts on:  I had a guy that has bred me 3-4 times over the last few weeks come over to my place tonight and he gave me a nice pounding, and per usual, a very nice load.  I’ve kept it in my pussy for the 3-4 hours.  Just before going to bed, I went to piss.  As is customary at home where there’s only a toilet and no urinal, I sat down to pee.  Context: I have a 0ga reverse Prince Albert piercing, so trying to accurately hit the bowl every time is more trouble than it’s worth, so I’d just rather sit and not have to worry about stray piss on the floor and all over the toilet. 

Anyway, I decided to finger my hole a little and get a nice little bit of cum and pussy juice on my fingers to lick off before I got up.  In so doing, I ended up with a rather large pool of cum in my hand and I dropped a glob, probably a teaspoon or more, on to the floor right at my feet in front of the toilet.  Not wanting to let that go to waste, I did something I’ve never done heretofore:  I got down on my hands and knees after licking my hand/fingers clean of what I still had on them, and then I proceeded to lick up the dropped cum right off the floor. I have to confess I felt rather piggy 🐷 doing so (in a kinky, cumslut way) and it tasted fantastic, just like what I’d already licked off my fingers and hand.

My question is this: was that a little too far to go to save a nice lip-licking glob of spunk, or just something you’d expect a piggy slut to do?  For the record, I love WS and all forms of other kink, but I’m not sure I’m down with the human toilet thing or into super nasty like scat/blood/etc.  However, the WS kink is predicated on the knowledge that piss from the tap is, except in case of infection, essentially clinically sterile (yes, I’m aware of chem-piss as well).  I love being pissed on/in.  But back to my query - am I just a little too piggy or no?

• 1 month later...

Hell no, that is not too piggy!

One of the hottest times I had at the Barracks was when a load leaked out of my cunt, down my leg and some dripped on the floor of the hallway outside the room of this hot sleaze Daddy I was desperately cruising...he saw it and told me to lick it up...so I got down on all fours (with my ass toward him) and started licking it up...and he just mounted my hole and filled my up...and made me do it again!

Piggy is relative. Microorganisms are all around us, on practically every surface, and in teeming hordes inside our bodies. That’s the reality. Keeping the ones we don’t want inside our bodies out is the trick, and that lies at the root of the too-piggy question, whether simply at the squick level or at the level of practical application.

Licking cum off the floor if your bathroom at home is different from licking cum off the floor of a public restroom. At home, the inbound traffic of potential pathogen is limited to yourself and people you know, and the sterility of that floor is subject to your own determination with housekeeping. At the public restroom, microorganisms could come in from myriad vectors of bodily fluids, soles of shoes tracked over any number of foul terrains, and all of that accumulated over hours or days between lackluster cleanings (if any).

Licking cum that has been in your own anus only puts you at risk of transferring any undesirable microorganism you already have in your body from its localized position in your rectum to your mouth. But if you lick cum that has been in someone else’s ass, you run the risk of contracting particularly undesirable infections that are not necessarily STDs. But this is true for any anilingual activity, and is the main reason why I, with a compromised immune system, do not rim.

All of the above is admittedly a pretty clinical answer to a question that you may have asked only from a philosophical perspective. From that perspective, it would be a little piggier than something I would do.

Now, if the glob of cum were on the wall...