My second Tucson layover

Pumpinmyhole

Last week I had my second and final Tucson layover for the month and at least through the end of October.  The multi load daddy top from my last trip wanted to meet up again, and hopefully find some others to share my hole with.  I went looking on the fuck sites and apps a week prior to my arrival, and found about 6 guys that were willing, schedules permitting.  But on the day of my arrival, I only had confirmation of the daddy top, and one other hung top from BBRT.  I checked in around 1:45pm, started to get my hole ready, and went cruising for others to join at 6pm.  As 6:00 was approaching, I found 2 random guys online and daddy top messaged to say he was bringing someone with him.  

Hung top was the first to arrive.  We got naked and kissed a bit before I started sucking him.  He was a solid 8.5" and had a hefty girth to him.  During the oral warmup, one of the random guys came in.  This random guy was the first to fuck me.  He barely said a word, but got me on on my back as hung top stood behind him and worked his  nips and I think played with his ass.  As random #1 was fucking me, random #2 came in.  Random #1 spent about 10 minutes fucking before he blew his load.  He started to get dressed and by then random #2 had starting to fuck me doggy on the edge of the bed.  Hung top just watched and stroked as #2 fucked me for a few minutes and blew his load.  He also didn't hang around, cleaned up and got dressed right away.  With 2 loads in me, it was time for hung top to slide in.  Man, did his dick ever fill me up and then some.  We had a nice and easy rhythm going when daddy top and his bud arrived.  He was late (his bud was late) and missed seeing the 2 others breed me, which he was bummed about. 

Hung top pulled out and let daddy top's bud at my hole.  He also didn't say much and I got the impression he was a little pressed for time.  He was average and fucked me, with the other 2 cheering him on.  As the bud was fucking me, I got my first taste of daddy top's dick.  I love his dick.  THICK and 7.5", it's a perfect size to hard pound for an extended period of time.  In maybe 10 minutes, the bud had dumped a load and was getting cleaned up to leave.  Daddy top now got down to felch some of what was in my ass.  He moaned and groaned as he ate my hole, and then came up to kiss and feed me some of the cum.  Holy shit, this hot guy sharing the loads he sucked out of my ass was so HOT!  As we were  making out, he slid in my hole and gave me a quick load.  Which, of course, he felched and shared with me.  Now it was hung top's turn again.  He got me on my stomach and started to pound me good and hard.  Daddy top was being pretty verbal, watching and letting me suck his dick as this was happening.  They traded positions again and as daddy top was fucking me again, hung top pulled out of my mouth to watch daddy's dick pounding me.  As it turned out, hung top got turned on and came on daddy's dick as he was fucking me.  So daddy fucked that load into me, rolled me on my back, and gave me his second load.  The three of us chatted for a little bit, and hung top decided it was time to head out.  The 2 tops exchanged numbers and will try to get together and tag a bottom sometime.

Now it was just me and daddy top left.  Over the next 90 minutes or so, I got 3 more loads from him, totaling 5. Just from him.  He'd give me a load and we'd make out for a while, then repeat.  I'm sad this will be my last Tucson layover for a while, I'm hoping for more in November.  But he was also receptive to meeting up in Phoenix for some weekend play time.  And I'll definitely be doing that ASAP.  I have a couple of decent layovers in October, so I might be able to find some dick someplace.  Fingers crossed.

• Like 4