Yesterday with an old friend

Yesterday I had an old friend drop by after an almost two year gap. He'd used to come over and breed me for hours, and figured while he was in town we could have some more of those good times.

He came over and we sat down and talked.. within ten minutes he was removing his shirt. I had prepared for him, and undid my pants showing off my black jock. He almost purred as he ran his hand down my bare ass, bent me over and started rimming me.

After about five minutes of tonguefucking, he grabbed my bottle of astroglide from the bedside table, lubed up, and pushed in me. I took him so eagerly, his balls hit my hole within a second. All eight inches of him were planted deep in my ass, and he started to fuck me.

It was like we never had that time apart. I remembered everything, the heat, the sweat dripping off his chin onto my back... and the part I liked best... the feeling of him shooting deep in my gut, still rock hard, and continuing to fuck.

Oh yea... my mulitple cummer friend was back! He held me down on the bed and continued rutting my hole, again and again, gripping my shoulders and groaning as he gave off a second thick load... he stayed in me this time and caught his breath... then turned me on my side and started slamming me again. He hit my prostate so hard and so fast I started to cum myself, and the sight of that made him fuck me harder. His cum was leaking out of me and splattering against his humps, and my relentless moaning finally sent him over the edge for a third time, seeding me once again.

• Like 1