Treat yourself

mass1ve

• 1 year later...

asher felt a tinge of shame as he drove to the spa.  the next day had felt difficult to process,
but at no point did the cocktail of drugs permit him to forget his experience with Daniel.  the dull ache
in his hole was giving way to an almost primal urge to take another cock inside him again.  it was alluring enough
that just the thought seemed to make the boys member throb and leak with anticipation.

"youre a little late" Daniel remarked as he stirred a fresh batch of tea.  "the first customers due in about fifteen
minutes.  here..."  Daniel pushed two pills into ash's hand and waited patiently before sighing, "just some vitamins for
your performance today.  the little blue one makes sure we dont have any technical difficulties, and the little yellow
one is like a nice warm hug."  Ash reluctantly gulped them down.  "what...is that anyway..."  he gestured to the pot of
tea.  "I call it a smile in a cup.  we cant have any nervous performers after all.  pretty tasty isnt it?" Ash nodded
sheepishly and remembered the small cup he absently consumed was more than enough to turn him into an obedient, welcoming
hole to breed.  As the door swung open, the first customer of the day stepped through and ash nearly doubled over. it
was his sisters boyfriend.  "i cant"  ash blurted almost instinctively to daniel who entirely ignored the protest as he
offered a warm greeting and a fresh cup of tea to the sandy blonde before turning knowingly to his new assistant.  "Ash
here will help you to the first room on the left."

As ash left the boy to get changed they exchanged smalltalk and remarked that his girlfriend recommended the place,
noting the happy clientele and reasonable prices as a warmth began to envelope the two.  By now Ashers cock was
straining against his slacks.  normally everything would tell him to warn the boy to leave, but Daniels vitamins seemed
to turn most of his protests into smiles or a giggle instead. by the time Daniel had returned with various apothecary,
the waifish blonde was properly laying in the massage table.  "So Jordan, any particular tension Asher should focus on
today?"  the quesion was met with a sigh and a groan from the boy as Daniel motioned to his breeding stud to begin.  Ash
tried to ignore the reason he was here, and thought for a good 15 minutes perhaps Daniel would change his mind.
"feeling alright over there Jordan?"  Daniels cool calm voice penetrated the room and was met with a heavy sigh.  "its
showtime now ash." Daniel slid the towel off the boys hips to expose his pale cheeks.  "clothes off now..."

Ash felt guilty as he slid his underwear off, fully exposed to Daniels expert camerawork, but sighed in relief as his
hard cock finally bobbed freely.  "lovely ash, just lovely. pull your foreskin back and show the head now."  Ash sighed
as he stroked downward, exposing the precum drenched head of his teenage cock.  "delicious.  I bet you cant wait to get
inside him can you?"  Daniel positioned the boys legs wider apart, pulling his cheeks apart and exposing his furry litte pink hole.  "I knew it."
Daniel registered ashs blushing,  "pink lips, pink nips, and a little pink hole.  isnt that right Jordan?"  ash once
again heard the boys incoherent mutter as he observed daniel unscrewing a jar of tina laced lube.  "now the key is to be nice and
gentle when we massage here.  lots of this..." Daniel scooped up a few fingers of lube and pressed them into the boys ass. "and nice circular
motions, massage him until its all inside..."  Daniel pulled ashes fingers to the boy and continued filming.  Asher was
surprised at how warm Jordans asshole was. he had never touched another mans hole before but this one was soft and delicate under his
fingers.  "very good ash, a little more, round and round just like that"  Daniel gently instructed, and as Ash smeared
another liberal wad of glistening white goo into the boy he gave a groan as the tina in the grease slowly melted inside
him.  "I think we're about ready.  See how shiny he is now?"  Ash was speechless as he gently fondled the moist pouty
ring.  "slide your finger into him."  Ash needed no prompting as his first digit was met with no resistance but a tight
warm hug from the boys anus as it momentarily protested.  "there you go, in and out ash, just like that.  let his body
know its time to open and submit."  As Jordans hole eased and relaxed around his finger, Ash couldnt help but add
another to probe the boys intimate insides.  "thats the way..." Daniel loved seeing a man slowly and inevitably submit
to their first forbidden touch, gently surrendering their grease filled hole. He zoomed in on Ashers face as he repeatedly
fingered and prodded his new toy, capturing the building lust in the boy as he explored.  "Jordans doing such a great
job, i think its time to move on to the deep tissue massage now.  Up on the table, boy"  Daniel motioned to his
apprentice and after some considerable effort, he arived straddled atop the virgin offering.

"you know how to do it, dont you Asher?"  Daniel asked softly as he panned in on the boys cock.  Hearing no response, he
held the lube to the young man.  "grease it up, from the tip of the head down the shaft..."  Ash looked at the camera
momentarily before gingerly reaching into the lube.  "more...we need to get you nice and slippery for what comes
next..."  Ash obediently wiped his cock down again, staring into the boys hole as he hesitated. "a little bit of stage
fright?"  Daniel observed quizzically.  "hes my sisters boyfriend" Asher hissed under his breath.  "i see! what a
delightful little surprise.  I have just the thing to help you with those butterflies though..."  Quickly slipping the
cap off the poppers on the tray he held the acrid brown bottle to the boys nose.  "a nice deep breath of fresh herbs and
spices.  All natural remedy for these sorts of things..."  Ash felt at ease by the explanation and without a second
thought, snorted deeply.  "There ya go, hold it in now..."  As the room started to slowly wobble he felt Daniel take his
cock into his hand.  "thats it, slow exhale.  really clears your head doesnt it?"  Ash couldnt argue the effect as it
certainly did seem to calm him down, and obediently continued sniffing.  Daniel kept pumping the boy as the only head he
wanted making any decisions slipped in and out of his palm over and over.  "relaxed?"  Asher just nodded, flush and doe
eyed.  "now lets keep going.  first we're going to squeeze a little drop of honey on that pretty little hole, right in
the middle...pay attention now..."  Daniel milked a gooey drop of precum from Ashers tool and he watched just as Daniel
had said, it land perfectly from the head of his cock onto Jordans exposed virgin hole.  "its so much better that way,
now you know just where to..."  Daniel gently nestled the plump head and placing a hand on Ashers back leaned in.
"push..."

Daniel watched patiently through the lens as Asher pressed his fuckmeat into jordan.  Just as expected, he witnessed the
teens cockhead gently penetrate and panned across to witness the expression of sheer bliss on Ash's face.  Deeper and
deeper he sank until just half his cock remained.  "oh god..." Asher groaned.  "hes too tight...hes going to make me
shoot..."  Daniel stepped forward, familiar with the all too often eagerness of a virgins hole and the certain milking
death grip that can shoot through them without warning.  "no hes not.  just relax, breathe..."  Daniel hadnt worked this
hard to watch his star give up and breed so early.  Oiling his hands, he began powerfully gripping and massaging Jordans
lower back.  "Just relax now Jordan, we only have a little more to go and its all over.  dont fight it..."  Daniels
ministrations and hypnotic enunciation slowly persuaded the boys body to acquiesce and asher sighed as he felt the
enveloping warmth of his sisters boyfriend consume the rest of his hot wet cock with a long low groan.  "Theres a good
boy Jordan.  see? all over.  Ash is inside now."  Daniel framed the shot as the two boys held still, Jordan fully mated
to Asher as their chests slowly rose and fell.  "Everything okay Ash? Give him a few nice gentle thrusts and tell me how he feels."
Ash panted audibly as he gazed down to witness Jordans ass clinging to his fat prick as he pulled back gently.  "so
good. hes so soft inside..."  Ash groaned to the camera as he worked a few inches gently in and out.  "that a boy, make
it feel nice for him now.  take your time."  Daniel guided the camera between the two as Jordan softly moaned with each
thrust into his once virgin ass.  The minutes ticked by, and slowly but surely Ash had begun working his entire length
in and out of the boy, his hole gently gaping, as if begging all the world for cock now.  "these are getting mighty
tight Ash...hows it feel?"  Daniel reached to cup the boys nuts as he thrust.  "oh god its so good.  hes squeezing me
too."  Daniel nodded.  "some boys do that Ash. Just keep milking him Jordan, he'll give you all the cum you want."
Daniel resumed filming the increasingly urgent teen as his hips pistoned faster.  "oh god...oh my god..."  The last
words to escape Ashers pouty lips before he slowed.  "do it Ash, give him your load, nice and deep..."  gripping Jordans hips he drove forward, planting himself firmly and deeply
into the groaning boys sloppy hole as he threw his head back in a silent, panting cry.  While the emotional aspect had
been a treat, Daniel focused on the biology at hand, zooming to capture Ash's anatomy in the throws of mating as his
balls rhythmically contracted against the helpless boys hole, filling him with hot raw cum.  "beautiful Ash, just
beautiful.  Take your time now, thats a very big cock.  let him feel it just a little while longer...make sure he
knows..."  Asher, catching his breath, couldnt imagine pulling his cock out.  he wanted to fuck this boy forever, seed
him again and again.  "I just came inside you" he panted breathlessly into Jordans ear as he whimpered softly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2