Anal Orgasm Without Ejaculating?

Guest Antares

Had a Tantric Master who could get me to have anal orgasms and I would ride the wave 3 and 4 times with the most intense orgasm lasting several minutes that would even cause me to have full body contractions/almost seizures with no cumming at all.  

• Like 1

I've had them. I had one the first time I bottomed, although I didn't realize it at the time. I even have them sometimes as a top. I'll be buried in some sexy guy's ass and just stop fucking and start "twitching" my cock inside him and feel an oh-so-delicious prostate orgasm start. I usually cum soon after. But I've practiced them over the years while sinfully polluting myself (well at least my sheets) with lust in my heart. I massage my taint with my knees bent up while twitching my dick, hands free, except for the one massaging under my balls. Voila, anal orgasms one right after another until I began dribbling cum. Neat thing is I can rest for a minute or two and do it again. Highly recommended for those with insomnia, guaranteed to bring on sweet dreams of hot ass and nice cocks.

I've had a few tops make me cum from bottoming. Mostly any more I piss when it gets worked enough not sure if that's the same thing but I love how it feels to lose control of my bladder and make a mess all over my self. 

On 10/10/2020 at 10:09 PM, Guest Antares said:

I've read here and elsewhere about bottoms having an "anal orgasm" without ejaculating and these can sometimes go on for 5-minutes or more.  Is this a whole body orgasm like a woman has where the bottom doesn't actually cum? Since I've never experienced this I'm curious about what it actually is. Comments?

One of my main reasons for bottoming. 

Posted a couple days ago about an experience a couple years ago.  Was with a guy yesterday who did it for me again.  Amazing experience when it happens.  Went on for several minutes.