Bi guys calls my buff whilst the clocks go back.

Starwood

Met a Bi guy a few times. He is married but says he wants out. Mentioned that he wanted to try raw, however in the 2 occasions we have met, he has reached for condoms. 
Messaged on Saturday to say he wanted to fuck me, promised that if he left her, he would come see me.. I reminded him about raw. 
He messages me an hour later. Wanted me to ring him, gave me his number, that is a first. He has left her, wants to come round.
Point is, I am having dental work done, cannot really give a BJ, there is wet laundry upstairs, to be honest I am not in the mood.
But he has left her and wants to come round. An Englishman word is his bond, so I say Ok. He will be there in 30 mins.
No time to douche, just tidy up and shower. Pissing down with rain and he turns up. Good, he is keen.
He has a nice dic, and sure enough he goes in raw. He loves it, surprised how smooth and warm it is in my guts. As a fuck, I have had better, but  I am the first guy he has bred (and I know I am), that was hot.
We chat a bit after, have a cup of tea and then he says he better be going and gets the night bus. Was glad about that, may like him, but didn't want to spend the night.
All done in 90 mins, Now that is the best way I have spent the extra hour when the clocks go back.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...