Anyone who can top for a long time, but who is a total bottom?

hungry_hole

I have mostly bottomed and have loved getting bred since I first had sex at the YMCA in NYC in the mid 70's.

I have topped a couple of times but have not enjoyed it mainly because I cum to quickly, unlike the many guys who I've seen topping that can go for hours. There are things I don't like when I've topped such as getting shit on my cock, but I know it feels good from watching the guys who have bred me.

I'm pretty sure that if I could last for a long time without cumming, and fully enjoy fucking different holes at a bathhouse, I would at least be Versatile and not a total Bottom.

So my question is: Are there any guys who can fuck a hole for a long time but they still prefer to be a total bottom and never top, in spite of the fact that they don't shoot their load easily?