Trapped Gas Problem

Guest Cle216fkr

Guest Cle216fkr

Recently, (and im assuming its the result of a more stretched open hole) anytime a guy tries to fuck me doggy style i get these extreme fart noises. There's never a mess but it always makes me feel anxious like it could be hitting something and possibly about to cause one. Is this just trapped gas? Has this ever been a precursor to accidents for anyone? Anything i can do to stop it?

You shouldn’t feel anxious about it if you’re confident in your preparation. It’s just your hole talking back at that dick!

When you’re done cleaning, try pushing out air... basically try farting.

A "queef" is the release of air from the vagina -- usually during or after sex.  The same thing can happen during anal sex when air gets trapped in the rectum as that cock does the "butter churn" in your hole. If it's just trapped air getting fucked in and out of you, it's not going to have a smell (or maybe a slight smell of lube and cum if you've already been loaded.) If you start getting stinky fart smells, then you might want to refresh your clean out.  Otherwise, it's nothing to worry about. And actually, there are tops who get off on bottoms who make that sound when they get fucked, so you may turn some guys on if it happens.

Oh, and if you're interested, there's a vid on youtube of the Queefing Queen queefing 93 queefs in 30 seonds on Howard Stern's Show.      [think before following links] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5nFxiP5Rd0

The educational value of the internet is astounding.

Guest Cle216fkr
17 hours ago, dweebx said:

You shouldn’t feel anxious about it if you’re confident in your preparation. It’s just your hole talking back at that dick!

When you’re done cleaning, try pushing out air... basically try farting.

Def gonna try that.

Guest Cle216fkr
15 hours ago, funpozbottom said:

A "queef" is the release of air from the vagina -- usually during or after sex.  The same thing can happen during anal sex when air gets trapped in the rectum as that cock does the "butter churn" in your hole. If it's just trapped air getting fucked in and out of you, it's not going to have a smell (or maybe a slight smell of lube and cum if you've already been loaded.) If you start getting stinky fart smells, then you might want to refresh your clean out.  Otherwise, it's nothing to worry about. And actually, there are tops who get off on bottoms who make that sound when they get fucked, so you may turn some guys on if it happens.

Oh, and if you're interested, there's a vid on youtube of the Queefing Queen queefing 93 queefs in 30 seonds on Howard Stern's Show.      [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5nFxiP5Rd0

The educational value of the internet is astounding.

Yeah none of them have complained about it  something about it just throws me off and fucks with my nerves lol its a new thing for me. And only in this position for some reason🤷🏿‍♂️

20201029_171437.jpg

10 hours ago, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

Yeah none of them have complained about it  something about it just throws me off and fucks with my nerves lol its a new thing for me. And only in this position for some reason🤷🏿‍♂️

Gases tend to rise unless they're heavier than air. Contained within a body, which is much denser, they're almost certainly going to rise. So if your anal opening is up high and your rectum leads downward from there, it's not surprising that trapped air is more likely to escape in this position.