Bred a Cute Twink While He was Taking an Online Quiz

I haven’t done one of these in a while, let’s see what you all think.

I’ve bred this cute twink a few times.  We are still mostly anon, but have fucked enough that we feel more comfortable around one another.  He’s 20 or 21, 5’7” and around 110 lbs.  Perfect little bubble butt and his hole smooth, somewhat loose, and very tasty.  He’s poz-u, and we get into that [banned word] aspect sometimes, but I’ll leave that for The Backroom.

His door is always usually open when I arrive, but this time it was locked.  I knocked and he greeted me with colorful Lycra briefs and one of those cute, tight-fitting midriff shirts that the twinks like to wear.  He asked me to “hold on”.  I waited as he went to the bedroom and after a while he asked me to come in.  He was lying on the bed, face down, working on an online quiz for a class he was taking.  I undressed and lay myself on his back, kissing his neck and ear while grinding my already hard cock against his ass.  He said, in his cute 20-something dialect “Like, you could literally put it in right now.”  I asked him about the quiz and he implied that he was almost finished.

I removed his tight briefs and found his hole ready.  I could tell he had been dildoing himself as his ass lips were puffy and slightly gaped.  I told him I loved a bottom that was loose and wet for me.  He confidently replied “I call it prepared” with a sly wink.  At that point, I’m thinking quiz or no quiz, he’s getting bred.  I spread his cheeks again and spat perfectly on his hole.  He said “hold on, let me check this answer”, and then I rammed my cock home inside his loose and wet ass.  “Fuuuucckkk”, he moaned as I bit his ear with my cock balls deep in his fuck hole. He opened his eyes and hit “submit” on his quiz and then I began thrusting.

”Fuck my slut hole, Daddy”, he begged as I slowly slid my cock in and out.  I was whispering in his ear telling him what a good boy-slut he was and that he made Daddy’s cock feel good.  

I raised up to watch my slick cock slide in and out of his ass; the lips of his hole were stretching out, hugging my cock on my reverse thrusts.  I love fucking a loose hole.  This boy loves loads, and he was begging for mine.  “Please breed my p-z hole Daddy, dump it deep inside”.  After I had gotten enough of the scenery and was ready to go have a cold beer, I closed my eyes and began that rhythmic thrusting that always precedes my load.  As I felt my full balls draw up, I thrust in to the hilt and sprayed his guts with my semen while biting the twink’s ear.  

We lay there, panting, and my spent cock went soft inside his hole. (Water sport warning)  This guy has always wanted me to fill him with my piss, but I’ve never been interested, but the longer I lay there, the urge to pee was growing.  After a few minutes, I thought I could do it.  I asked him if he wanted my piss, to which he affirmatively replied.  He encouraged be to relax and use him like a urinal, which I did.  The boy was so appreciative!  “Thank you, Sir, your warm piss feels so amazing!”  (No more water sports)

I had fully recovered and was ready to go relax, so as I got up off him, he asked for a plug that I had given him as a present.  He plugged his hole with my fluids safely inside and stated that he had another online class starting.  I left as he was logging on to learn about statistics while naked, loaded, and plugged.