Pre-Lockdown Pounding

subbottomguy

So with lockdown about to start my housemates all decided on the last day to spend it out having fun and getting as drunk as possible. Knowing this i hit up Grindr looking for anyone to breed my ass before lockdown finished off any chance of any meaningful fun, initially my first hour was spent dealing with ghosts/fakes and getting no where. By 2pm i was almost about to give up and find my housemates to get drunk instead when one guy asked for my addy and what i was into.

Telling him i wanted to take as many loads as i could he said he knew a few guys that might be interested if i sent a pic of my hole, i was thinking his was a catfish but was horny so sent a pic and heard no more from him for 20ish minutes then he messaged me asking time tellimg me to be ass up ready for a good pounding. Telling him right now and to message as he got here so i could leave the door unlocked i waited an agonising 15 minutes preping my ass and prelubing with my medium dildo, i was getting a good feeling from it when i got the message that they were here.

The mention of they got me horny so i quickly ran down unlocking the door and sending my pre-written message of how to find my room, got upstairs and put myself in place. That wait was soo agnoising and when i heard my door open and a whistle i grinned so hard. For a time i just waited no one touching me then i heard the words "get up slut and get our cocks ready" As i get up there are three guys standing there, buck naked. First guy (who i found out after was called Leon) was tall white man in his 20ies with a black hairy chest, thick black pubes and a good 7inch cut cock, second guy (Tim) was shorter with muscluar build, smooth, trimed pubes and a thick 6inch uncut cock hanging there probably in his late teens and last was an asian guy in his 20ies, smooth body and shaved pubes, with a 6inch uncut cock (I will call Lee for ease).

I got on my knees infront of Leon who looked in charge opening my mouth and sucking on his cock, my hands gripping the other guys. I kept swapping between the guys, they were talking shit and commenting on my willingness, Lee specially interested to see if i will take him bare. After sucvking each of them repeatedly i lost patience and wanted to be fucked so i stopped sucking and moved to my bed on my back my ass on one side and my head hanging the other, it didnt take long to find Leon pushing my legs up lining his raw cock with my lubed hole going balls deep in one thrust laughing "boys this hole is sweet on my cock" and as Leon pounded my hole Lee moved to my face slapping his cock over my face before pushing into my throat.

Leon fucked me for a time before letting Lee have his turn taking Lee's place. They both kept changing places never doing anything less than balls deep pounded on my ass or mouth and it was not long before Leon shouted "Fuck give me that hole" pulling out my mouth and shoving Lee to one side plunging deep pulling me back so my head was on the bed looking at him "yeah slut look at me breeding your little hole" i went to respond but then i felt his hands on my throat as he pounded me harder and harder till i felt him slam into me panting unloading. As Leon pulled out Lee was back at my ass "Fuck you want my first bare load" i just nodded as he slammed into me fucking me but did not last long before cumming himself.

Now in all this not once had Tim got involved and when i came down from the fuck high i saw him watching, he pulled me up pushing me against the wall and whispered in my ear "last chance slut, I dont do gentle and i dont stop once so you going to be chicked or take my thick meat in that well fucked hole" i could feel his cock pressing at my hole as he pushed me against my wall and all i could get out i was soo horny was "take me" and take me he did, he forced his cock into my hole pushing hard against my holes resistance, his hand over my mouth as i groaned in mild pain, as he got deeper i heard the other guys moan watching us. Tim got into a hard rough poinding slipping his fist into my mouth with my moans fucking my ass mercilessly moaning in my ear "good little slut scream for me" and i thought he was rough before i have never been hit so hard by his cock slamming into me, i could hear his hips slapping into my ass cheeks.

Im not sure how long he fucked me but when he stopped i realised he had cum in my ass, he was panting hard and so was I. When he pulled out on my bed was Lee on his back Leon pounding him, tim pulled me round to fuck Lee's mouth which i did not last long from all the pounding. As it all ended with 30 minutes before pubs closed fro the last time i lay there making out with the three guys cum leaking out my hole when they left Tim stayed back and shoved his finger in my hole licking it clean before slapping my ass and leaving too.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1