Sniffing my neck in SLC

Pumpinmyhole

It's been a month since I've hooked up on a layover.  I've had trips, and I've been online trying, but for whatever reason I haven't been able to find any guys interested.  Or find guys that didn't flake out.  Just a lot of wasted energy with no result.  But I have 3 SLC layovers this month, and have plans to meet up with the top that I've written about several times.  My first trip was last Thursday.

Two of my trips arrive kind of late, and we'll be meeting up around 11pm.  That's late for him, but he's eager to do it.  And I'm grateful that he does.  As usual he arrived and we had a cocktail in my room and chatted for half an hour.  He told me a couple of nights prior that he had an erotic dream about me.  He didn't cum from it, but made him extra horny to see me.  I told him it'd been a month since I'd been fucked and I needed him to use me HARD.  We started to kiss and get undressed, and there was a little less foreplay this time.  He likes to fuck mostly in the missionary position, so we can kiss and fuck.  He delivered on my request to fuck hard, I was really feeling his thick 8.  He usually fucks for a long time, but within 30 minutes he was close and asked if I was ready for him to cum.  I said yes, begged for his load, and got what I wanted.

We covered ourselves with the sheets and comforter and spooned.  My back was too him and I dozed off for a bit.  When I woke up I asked how long I was out, and he said only 10 min or so and he loved holding me as I slept.  He confessed that he was sniffing my neck as I was sleeping, that I have a wonderful scent.  Since I always shower before we meet up, I asked if it was the hotel soap that he liked?  He said it was definitely my unique smell, he always notices it, he loves it, and he even smelled it in the dream he had about me.  This was the first time anyone has ever said anything like this to me and I'm glad he finds it sexy.  Maybe I should start sniffing guys a little bit more!  Around 1:30am he left so I could get some sleep, and we're definitely getting together on the 15th again.  

The next day after we arrived at the airport, we were about to start boarding when I got a text from him.  He can still smell me, and he wasn't planning on showering that day, just so he can enjoy it.  I told him I was enjoying the tingle my hole still had from the pounding he gave me.  Everyone wins.

• Like 1