Furry convention bareback fuck party

OrangeFox

I've been to a lot of free conventions, but for the most part I was there to meet people, and I've never been much of a party guy, so I never bothered trying to get invited to any however, at MFF a while ago, somebody was hosting and basically begged me to show up because they know I'm a dedicated top with a big fat dick and they wanted to make sure there was a good top to bottom ratio. I figured, what the hell, might be fun.

I don't know how many of you have ever been to one of these things, but there's a lot of guys who are, to say the least, a little sexually shy. Which is fine, I tend to be a soft top so it's fun for me to ease a guy in and give him some gentle attention. When I got there, I was basically the first one to arrive, although a furry known for being a slut was already there and before I even realized it the host was balls deep in the guy, dropping off a load. I got to go next, and I asked how long he wanted me to be inside of him, since I tend to have pretty good stamina, and he told me he just wanted a quick dump and go. Nice ass, so I gave him what he asked for and moved on.

A few more guys came in, there were mostly tops, the bottoms for whatever reason ended up mostly being late, and it took a while before things really got going. But it wasn't too bad, a lot of guys were shy, but enough of them were interested to come up to me and ask for things. Got to do some leash and collar, which I love, got him calling me Daddy, which I love, even got to do some spanking and cropping and pup play. After a while I started to get tired so I just laid down on one of the beds, and guys basically took turns coming up to suck me off. Which was very very nice.

Nothing like some of the wild and crazy parties I read about on other threats, but I'm still really missing the fact that I won't be able to do it again this year. Especially since MFF falls on my birthday, or near to it, almost every year. I just love the way I can make a boy smile by dumping a load deep inside of him, and I love how furries are, while usually pretty shy, perfectly willing to let me dive into them beare and not even ask for my name by the time I'm done unloading into them. Hell, they don't even ask me to take off my fursuit head.

Anyone else go to a furry convention party? Anyone else interested and potentially setting one up once furry conventions are a thing again? Like I said, I'd love to host one.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Knotlocked said:

I've never been to a furcon, but... sometimes I wish I had the nerve and the suit to go to one, specifically to take a load. It's been too long since I've had a physical moment with someone.

If MFF is going to happen next year, I'm going to try and host a little party, so keep in touch. Maybe I can get you there.

• Like 2

On 12/16/2020 at 6:58 AM, OrangeFox said:

If MFF is going to happen next year, I'm going to try and host a little party, so keep in touch. Maybe I can get you there.

Again, I lack the suit and the confidence- but it doesn't mean I don't dream of getting plowed by a bunch of other playful pups, and maybe getting more out of it than just some random fucks. ❤️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...