Sore Throat after blowjobs?

1000GUYS

It sounds like you got an oral std. 

Deepthroating is mechanically different from eating or smoking. There is a stretch factor of tissue not exactly built to stretch much or withstand that kind of friction. It's entirely normal to notice a back of the mouth or tonsillar stretch feeling after worshiping a nice cock. 

Why did you get the penicillin shot, did you test positive? 

It’s not new information that several diseases can be transmitted by oral sex both to the giver and the receiver. If you have sex outside of a monogamous relationship where both partners have been previously tested and are negative, you run the risk of getting a disease by sucking cock or being sucked.  How much risk depends on lots of factors. 

I had the same problem when I first started sucking cock.

Whenever I’d suck cock I would breathe through my nose and my throat would get really dry when I was ready to swallow.

I started swallowing my saliva during blowjobs so the load would go down easier.