What is the nastiest fluid you've used as lube?

• 4 weeks later...

Many years ago I hooked up with a guy who I thought I was going to top. He couldn’t host and I don’t host unless I know the person. Since he was a stranger I agreed to meet at a business he cleans at night. It turns out it was a hair salon. I kind of doubt he works there as I was getting a straight vibe from him. Especially when he made it known he would be fucking me. I’m a vers bottom so I was fine with it but didn’t have any lube. He said no problem. I quickly realized as he was entering me that what I was smelling was in fact shampoo. I may have hair on my ass but not enough to that I need shampoo to clean it. We finished and I went home smelling like soap.

Edited by Pigbait
Typo

I usually do spit and stick if the guy's down for it; have no problem taking it that way either. Weirdest strangest was mayonaise, which worked surprisingly well but was fucking messy! Bud and I were messing around in a car and he was super tight. We'd gotten lunch somewhere and there were a couple packets of mayonaise in the bag and we needed some lube to open his ass up so we went to it. It was kinda hot as once I'd cum in his ass it was hard to tell what was my cum and what was the mayonaise. Ate his ass out after that too.