Phoenix gang bang with the Tucson top.

Pumpinmyhole

I've been trying to get a Tucson layover so I could meet up with the HOT HOT HOT multi load top, but wasn't having any luck.  So I asked him if he'd want to meet up in Phoenix for a night of fucking.  He was game, but also wanted to share my ass with others and suggested a gang bang.  I was absolutely game for this so we set the date of this past Saturday, and I started contacting group friendly tops in Phoenix that I've played with before.

I checked in at 1PM, and the start time was set for 6PM.  Tucson top was going to arrive at 6, along with the others.  In total it was myself, Tucson top, and 5 others.  Everyone played really well in a gang bang scene, passing me around and sharing my ass.  Four guys gave me one load each but Tucson and one other guy went above and beyond.  One guy that was new to me wound up giving me 4 loads.  Each of his turns with me was with a lot of making out and we had a pretty good chemistry together.  After every couple of loads I took, Tucson would felch my hole and feed it to me.  SO hot!  Tucson top gave me 5 loads in my ass and his last load was in my mouth.  The last load from Tucson, he wasn't hard enough to get back in my hole, but he jerked off so I could swallow.  What really surprised me was the volume of cum on his 6th load.  Usually at that point when the top cums there's not a lot there.  But his 6th load had a lot of volume still.  So after about 3 hours had passed, I'd taken one load in my mouth and 13 in my ass.  My hole stung a little bit from the heavy use and I could have taken more, but it was my legs that were starting to give out.

When it was just myself and Tucson top left, we were both hungry and ran out to get a bite to eat.  He was very eager to parade my slutty ass out in public LOL.  As much of a top pig as he is, he's also very sweet and  very sensual.  He'd planned on staying over with me, and when we got back to the room we got undressed and crawled into bed to spoon before going to sleep.  It was so nice to feel him pressed against my back with his arms around me.  I eventually rolled over to face him and kiss him.  There wasn't any more fucking, but he laid on top of me and we kissed for a long time.  He felt that I was rock hard, and realized that I hadn't cum this entire time.  He asked what we could do to get me off.  I said I was happy to jerk and edge myself as we kissed.  He was happy to oblige, and as I was slowly jerking myself he slid a couple of fingers in my hole, slowly working them in and out.  I was in heaven and trying to prolong my orgasm as much as possible.  But it was so fucking hot that I blew my load quicker than I wanted to.  With my cum all over my stomach and chest, he pulled me to him so that he was also coated with my load.  I then rolled back over, he put his arms around me and we spooned as we fell asleep.  

When we woke up, we snuggled a bit more but more fucking wasn't on the table.  He was still kind of "done" from the night before.  And I'm NEVER up for morning sex, not until I've had a few cups of coffee and a shower to wake up.  He declined taking a shower before he started his drive home, he said he wanted to smell my cum on him and probably wouldn't shower the entire day.  After he left I fingered myself a little bit, wondering if there was any cum left from the night before.  But whatever was left when I went to sleep I completely absorbed.  No cum went to waste, as it should be.  Here's hoping I can get a Tucson layover in December.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

On 11/24/2020 at 2:13 PM, bbpigadam2 said:

hot fuck.  would have loved to add my load if i had been there.  i love a good gang bang hole.

It was, truly, a hot night.  I would have gladly taken a load or two from you.  As always in this situation, the more the merrier!