[2 Pigs] heads up blogger deleting gay blogs

AnonStory

Hey guys, so some of you may be wondering about our new homepage art, like why are we afraid Google might shut us down. Well apparently Google has been shutting down hundreds of gay blogs.

Read all about it here:

http://googlebloggerclosesgayblogs.blogspot.com/

We first heard about it in an email from Bareback Boi Breeder whose blog was unceremoniously deleted just 2 weeks ago. And very often they'll also delete the email account that is linked to the blog. There's no recourse, apparently.

Also gone are Bareback Slut Sailor and Pussyboi Cumdump, two of our favorites.

Understandably we freaked out over the thought of losing four years worth of posts.

Fortunately RawTOP offered some great advice (not the first time he has helped us out - thanks RT!!!) about a new place to put our blog, and hooked us up with the guy who runs BestMaleDiaries.com, so we're in the midst of moving our stuff there.

Today we got an email from San Diego SDsk8rBoi, and he's doing the same thing.

We'll keep you posted!5486372999613260578-2169720855704093958?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Good post guys, i'm also in the process of migrating all my stuff over to best Male Diaries.... like you guys, cant stand the thought of losing all the work i've put into the blog going back to 2006...

It's taken years to garnish this reputation, and ill be damned if google's going to ruin it for me. I've got back ups going back a year, and all my photos and videos are remotely backed up also... i just need to get to grips with wordpress then i'll be moving everything over.

Seems the gay bloggers are jumping a sinking ship!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.