Talking Hole

Guest Dhhdhdns

Guest Dhhdhdns

I was traveling for work this weekend and stayed at a hotel connected to a mall, which are always the best for cruising. While in the food court area, I saw the cutest twink hanging with some of his friends. He acted a little fem from where I was sitting, and sure enough he popped up on Grindr pretty close by. 

I chat with him online for a bit. He’s 18, visiting  home on a holiday break from school and, most importantly, he’s a perfect, slim 5’6” bottom. I went back up to my room since he stopped chatting. Maybe he lost interest. Then, I got a set of nudes sent. His little ass was completely smooth, but he didn’t send hole pics (annoying). I didn’t want to be too pushy, so I sent some pics back. I know he wants my big hairy cock, so it’s just a matter of convincing him to hang. 

I finally got him upstairs after having him lie to his friends about using the mall bathroom. I knew it’d have to be quick, but I was going to ravage him. After we kissed for a bit by the door, he said he just wanted to blow me. I let him suck it with his cute lips for a bit. I’m really tall, so I asked him to get on the bed and push out his butt on the edge of it. I told him I really just needed to eat out his little ass.

I pulled down his shorts and the pinkest, tightest hole stared back. I ate it for at least ten minutes and it was sweeter than candy. His whimpers just made my tongue dig deeper. Every time I pulled it out, his hole gaped a bit and gurgled. It was so hot. My cock wasn’t even inside yet. I was probably the first dude to open him up like that because he didn’t want me to stop.

I rested my face on his hole for a break and asked if I could just put my cock in a little. He wasn’t sure, but I lifted him upright to kiss him from behind and kept begging. I made sure my cock was rubbing on him and he finally said we can “try.” That’s all I needed. 

I put him face down with his ass up, legs pushed together and positioned his cute feet crossed over each other. His ass was still wet, so I started to push in without lube hoping he wouldn’t say anything. He doesn’t, but he still yelps a little as I keep stuffing my fat dick inside him. It was the tightest boy pussy I had ruined in a while. I left it in for a minute, pushed around a little and then pulled it out. Again, his hole was gaped, but wider and very red. I gave him a quick break to breathe.

His phone kept buzzing, so I knew I was going to run out of time. I told him not to move, got some poppers by my nightstand and instructed him to take 4 heavy breaths on each side. He didn’t refuse, so I assumed he probably tried them up in college. I told him to keep sniffing if he needed them again. 

Finally, I’m pounding the twink balls deep without issue. Every time I pulled out at the end of a stroke, his hole gaped and made that same incredible gurgling noise. It only made my dick harder. Each time I shoved it back in, he squealed out an “Oh wow!” or “Ow!” At one point I told him to sniff the poppers again and I took the opportunity to open up the sides of his hole with my fingers. I wasn’t trying to fist him. I just wanted to look deep inside for a second and maybe hear his ass make noises again. 

The thought of breaking his hole open like I did made me bust a minute later when I finally continued to fuck him. He didn’t ask me to pull out. I’m sure his pretty guts enjoyed it. Oops. He was so embarrassed and cute when he left - probably because he knew his hole wouldn’t hold in all that cum while he hung out with his friends.  

I can only imagine how much a dude’s fist would do to that incredible hole. It’d probably never close up again. 

Edited by Dhhdhdns