Looking for a pig cumdump faggot whore in Toronto leave message, pic, number on my inbox

Guest Bootywarriorlover

pic on here  majic jack phone .  mature raw NEG cum dump whore .  any loads  none refused . 

519 900 4043 .

free to travel in a couple of weeks  in process of moving now . A hr away 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blacktoploveswhore
2 hours ago, Slampig666 said:

here Sir. willing and ready..message me..

Send me a private message tell me how much of a whore u willing to be for a bbc

Sadly I am presently over seas, but when I do come back I too become available. I am a cum dump faggot whore and love to have  man cum inside me.

Guest Blacktoploveswhore
3 hours ago, mikeboi1 said:

Sadly I am presently over seas, but when I do come back I too become available. I am a cum dump faggot whore and love to have  man cum inside me.

Dats wonderful baby love a cumdump faggot whore wish u were in Toronto

My WhatsApp. +351 962 969 158, I always loved the feeling when ever i went to meet a guy and knock at his door here opens the door a man dressed and lets me and then closes the door and tells me strip naked, at that point i am no longer is equal but his bitch, his whore and i love it. as i feel totally vulnerable to him and i love when he is verbal dirty with me. i love it knowing i excite a man and he as an orgasm fucking me.865088678_SAM_0460(4).thumb.JPG.cca729b828b184938cc31e72f1c51d94.JPG

Guest Blacktoploveswhore
On 6/25/2021 at 5:23 AM, mikeboi1 said:

My WhatsApp. +351 962 969 158, I always loved the feeling when ever i went to meet a guy and knock at his door here opens the door a man dressed and lets me and then closes the door and tells me strip naked, at that point i am no longer is equal but his bitch, his whore and i love it. as i feel totally vulnerable to him and i love when he is verbal dirty with me. i love it knowing i excite a man and he as an orgasm fucking me.865088678_SAM_0460(4).thumb.JPG.cca729b828b184938cc31e72f1c51d94.JPG

Beautiful looking ass whore

hey  have got moved  and  now looking to be the whore you want.  I AM RAW AND   NEG. LOOKING TO BE POZZED  BY A GROUP. Into most except drugs or slam.

No cum wasted . Interested in a mature  cum magnet  contact me . 

Guest Blacktoploveswhore
On 1/10/2021 at 7:22 PM, PuzzyBoi said:

Right here what's up?

Would love to make you my bitch hit me up slut sexy looking ass 

Guest Blacktoploveswhore
On 6/26/2021 at 5:09 PM, Blacktoploveswhore said:

Hot pussy faggot boy need dat cunt

Wanna make u my bitch

Guest Blacktoploveswhore
On 3/5/2021 at 8:28 PM, CumpigTO36 said:

poz cumdump bottom boy here ... lookin?

Love poz cumdump slut