Are guys more likely to bareback in a sex club when it's a naked night?

doggona

Do you have more raw sex at a sex club when it's a naked night?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have more raw sex at a sex club when it's a naked night?

• Definitely. I have more raw sex during a naked night than a night when patrons wear clothes.
    • I am somewhat more likely to have more bareback sex on a naked night.
    • About the same as when I wear clothes in a sex club.
    • I have less bareback sex during naked night at a sex club.
    • I do not attend a sex club if a naked night is taking place.

There's a naked night at the local sex club, and it seems that that's when guys are fucking raw most :) . Maybe because it's easier to give and take loads when all you need to do is reach for lube. Just wondering what other barebackers think?

I would say that it would remain the same. Now if you changed naked night to a blackout/blacklight night then it would be different. The anonyminity that allows you to fuck/be fucked by anyone anywhere and no one would know if a condom was being used or not.

It's probably not a matter of people are more likely to bareback because it's X or Y night. But, the TYPE of people attracted to X or Y night may be more likely to bareback. In the end, it may lead to more bare-backing going on. But, it's not going to turn someone who wouldn't fuck raw into someone who would just because their clothes are off.