Getting Stealthed ....

SydneyBttm

Sometimes it can be hard to find a guy to pin me down and fuck my hole hard and deep ... so when I got a message to meet up with this guys who I had never spoken to before online I took the opportunity. I put my footy shorts on, jockstrap and lubed my hole up before I arrived. 

When I did, he led me into the bedroom, and forced me down to my knees, spat on me and made me suck his cock, which I did. Choking and gagging as he held the back of my head and thrusted down my throat, his cock was wet and dripping. Wasn't long after that he just pushed me down onto the carpet and shoved my head down and pulled my shorts down to expose my jocked up ass. 

He spat on my hole, and before I could say anything he began to tease my hole and slowly press against it to slide int... I tried to turn my head but his hand held me down. 

I reached into my pocket to pull out the condom, but he grabbed my hand and held it behind my  back, i turned my head and said "use a dom man, its in my pocket" to which he replied "oh yea?" still teasing his leaking cock against my hole. He pushed my head down, this time his hand over my mouth and reached for the condom out of my pocket. I was relieved, Id never spoke to this guy before or even know his status. He grabbed it out of my pocket only to throw it. I began to panic ... he then put his whole body against mine and whispered "You're gunna take it raw fag" and slid his cock in.

I began to squirm and moan, as he told me "Shut up and take it". He took his hand off from over my mouth, and i begged him not to shoot inside me, he kept pounding me asking me "you want it slut?" I then asked "don't shoot inside are you neg?" he replied "Are you?" and i answered "Yes, don't blow" this was when he then just put his hands over my mouth and began to grunt i moaned and squirmed so hard, knowing he was going to breed me ... 

When he finally took his hand away from my mouth, "Please man don't cum" and he laughed and said "too late now slut" he got off me went picked up the condom and then threw it at me. "Thanks for that slut" he pulled my shorts up, pulled me up off the floor and I left. When i messaged him afterwards asking what his status is, he didn't reply. 2 days later i went to message him again and his profile was gone ...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4