[Pussy Boi] I hate finals

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Pussy Boi's original blog post...

Been a crazy week with finals - 3 tests and 2 papers - all through tomorrow though! I have had some time to whore out for cock like a good slut, but not as much as I would obviously have liked. Although, I have a stable of cock and loads for this weekend and when I get back from winter break. A few things to update you all on:

100_0409+(2).jpg

On Saturday night, I posted an ad online on Craigslist and had a good response. I had about 25 responses so far, of which 17 I bothered to respond back to. I heard back from 14 guys and have met 6 of them so far. The rest are still in the works and trying to meet as time permits. Probably my favorite I met with Kyle (pictured here) - he is also 21, a junior, 5'11, 170, brn, brn and about 8.5c. He also has a roommate that is a little thinner than he is, but very good-looking, and they both are into fucking guys on the side. They have girlfriends, are discrete and don't really get into anything other than getting sucked off and fucking boy pussy (no complaints from me...perfect as far as I'm concerned). Met them at their apartment and had a great time. Fucked me relentlessly for an hour and a half, dumped 2 loads each in my pussy, and promised we'd be seeing one another after break. God I love being a slut.

Also, because finals are here and I get too distracted when I'm at my place, I tend to spend my studying time on campus in the library. Find a quiet corner, put the headphones on, and bury myself in Descartes, Calculus and American History. Although, I did frequent the bathrooms and found one in particular that was very cruisy. I sucked off 6 anonymous cocks and swallowed their loads under the stall wall over the past few days. I am easily distracted I guess anywhere.

I leave for home Sunday, so am hoping to whore out in a major way before I leave and I expect home will be full of cock as well. I have a reputation to uphold.I am also looking forward to hitting the gym hard while on break - been so busy recently. Happy holidays to all.156662280615658129-5041014251279604567?l=pussyboicumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.