Most times fucked by a partner in a week.

bocini

With one younger horny ex-partner with a high sex drive it averaged at around 15 times a week, most maybe up to 20 whereas I would only fuck him maybe five times a week. I'd be sleeping in the middle of the night and he'd be sticking his cock in me again and then fuck me again in the morning but he knew I wouldn't refuse him. I had to douche every evening and the sheets would get lots of wet cum patches but that was kind of a turn on too. He always came after about five to ten minutes of fucking so it wasn't too hard.

My husband has the shortest recharge I've ever seen.  First time we hooked up, he started fucking and within 2 minutes he came.  I was thinking to myself, well that was quick, but then he started fucking again without pulling out.  He had to have cum 8 or 10 more times in our 2 hour session.  After 5 years still going strong.  The past weekend we fucked for about 9 hours total with a few breaks in there otherwise I get a bit too sore.  I just love it when he gets my ass full of cum and he pulls out and tells me to clean it off, then back to more fucking.  I don't know what I did to be so lucky to have found him, best partner ever and the sex is mind blowing.