Unexpected Gangbangs

MichiganBottom82

Anyone here have unexpected gangbang stories? Where you didn't plan for one, but it happened?

I have two.  When I was 19, a friend of mine who was in his thirties took me to the bathhouse and bought me a membership.  We had taken some E and had some T when we got to the bathhouse.  Once I was really high, my friend invited some other guys he knew from the club into our room.  Without warning one of these guys just started laying me out on the bed, lifting my legs.  Then my other friend objected saying "I get to fuck him first."  The next thing I knew he was in my hole and pounding at it while the other guy fed me his cock and three other guys did drugs and touched me while they waited.  I was too surprised to do anything but let them fuck me, and they started switching and taking turns. 

At first I thought they were wearing condoms but at least one guy just jammed it in raw.  He was even older, probably forties, and he didn't take it out right away when I asked about a condom. 

That was our room.  Later that same trip another guy who was a dealer put out a bunch of lines of K for me to do, and then had me on all fours after while he and a buddy fucked me doggy style. 

The other time was at a sex party.  I was older then (about a decade later) and hadn't seen much action (a couple of blowjobs, one fuck) when this older guy arrived, in his fifties.  He was eating out the other young guy there and invited me over and started having the young guy go down on me, and then he started eating my hole out too.  Then he took me into the host's bedroom and put me on all fours and ate me out to get my ass ready.  After he finished fucking me he invited another guy in, who started fucking me while I sucked off the guy whoring me out.  Later on the host had the other young guy being fucked at the party, and that guy needed a break and so I took his place.  I was servicing like six guys at that point.  I was freaking out because a lot of the condoms broke.

But it was the next party that really got to me.  When I got there it was a lot of the same crowd but also some new guys.  The older guy started with me in the basement, and the next thing I knew he had blindfolded me and was having guys come fuck me blindfolded while I took a cock in my mouth.  A few times I tried reaching back to check and make sure that there was a condom on and he just said "Don't worry about that" and forced my arms down to my sides. 

I never went out looking for gangbangs but that and rough sex seems to happen to me a lot, at least in certain settings.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1