Starting with male chastity

BritishCumdump

I'm still in lockdown, not meeting for sex, and am worried that my hole isn't gonna be able to deal with the big dicks or doublefuck sessions that I used to take before all this madness started. 

To try and curb my horniness and train my hole I've been slowly getting myself into chastity and preventing myself from cumming unless I have something inside my hole. So far I've only gotten to 3 days with my dick locked up, but today I've started having an inflatable buttplug in me at the same time so my hole can get used to being constantly used again. I can sit at my desk at home and pump it up a little when I stop noticing its in there. 

Does this turn anyone else on? I'm really hoping to be able to get back into that slut mindset by stopping myself cumming. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FemNegBttm said:

Yes I've come to the same conclusion. I haven't cum yet this year and want to see how long I can make it. It makes me so horny for cocks and cum. I fuck my ass with a dildo constantly.

That's much longer than I've managed so far, nearly a whole month without cumming! Have you got a good set of toys? When was the last time someone came in you?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I am not sure you can call it Chastity, yet I really enjoy getting fucked while I am caged. I do not have a man who I would consider a Keyholder; Yet before a hookup, I will lock the device on my cock, then put the keys in my car. 

I am finding that its a very hot experienced getting fucked while being caged.