[Pussy Boi] And It Begins...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Pussy Boi's original blog post...

I am setting up this blog to track and write about my adventures. I am a complete and total cocksucking bottom cumdumpster. I love cock. I love loads. I love whoring out for both. I am very slutty and take it frequently. This blog will share more about me, my interests, and my escapades. Looking forward to sharing and hearing your comments.

Some info to get started:

What am I into? Being used; Having 'open houses' on my holes; Being a bitch for teams, frats, roommates, dorms, parties, groups of friends, guys on campus, etc.; Cruising for dick; Being on call for dick; Whoring out for dick; Drinking/being fed cum; Being bred in my pussy; Showing off for guys; Being degraded; Humiliating myself on command; Restrained/tied up; Used; Being marked on with Sharpies; Group/Gangbang/Throatbang; Dressing like a whore

Favorite quote? "The more the merrier, the bigger the better."

What kindof guys am I into? Very into guys with attitude, cocky+, dom, very verbal, demanding, degrading, humiliation A+. Like it creative and very openminded.156662280615658129-746066390883134685?l=pussyboicumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.