Best time at the ABS in a while

PigBoyDallas

Grindr wasn't doing it for me Sunday afternoon as most of the guys didn't seem to want to hook up so I headed over to the ABS that's near to see if there was any action there. There's usually an interesting mix of guys, a bit of something for everyone. Truthfully I gravitate to the rougher nastier looking guys there more than the pretty boys who likely go to SMU, but a hole's a hole and sometimes I just wanna get stuck. As soon as I head down the hallway I can see two younger Latino guys hanging out together and know to give them a pass as I know why they're there and it isn't just sex. They like to distract guys and pull whatever they can out of their wallet. A few doors are open a crack and I take a look in, but for the first two its nothing I'm interested in. Door three opened up to a hot chubby Latino inked guy in his 20s or 30s who was completely naked grinding on a hot taller blonde guy who had his shirt off. I stepped in hoping they were cool for company and closed the door. On a closer look the blonde kid was actually a really light skinned Latino guy who seemed to be fending off the Latino guy's efforts, but not very much. Mostly he was covering his cock, which is never a good sign as it usually means a guy has a tiny cock and is embarassed of it. That didn't bother me as I'd gladly drill his ass and load it and it seemed thats what the Latino guy wanted as well. I'm pretty sure I'd played with him here before and he's a good fuck. I quickly stripped down and let both guys take turns stroking my cock as I started making out with the Latino guy and stroking his cock. I figured if the blonde twink didn't want me playing with his dick he might be down for me fingering his ass and my hunch was true, and soon enough he unbuckled his jeans and let them hit the floor so I'd have better access. As he did I realized the kid was probably tweaking on something as he had a vacant look in his eyes and really wasn't saying anything at all. It's kind of sad as I guess he needs it to work up the courage to come in to play with guys. It's not long before the Latino guy moves in behind the twink and pushes my hand out of the way and slides his cock up the kid's ass. I'm down on my knees sucking the kid's dick, which is a nice thick uncut 6 incher...nothing to be ashamed of, and I can only guess he's wanting to bottom which is why he covered his cock. The kid is making no noise as the Latino guy works more and more of his cock in his ass and I start grabbing his ass as I suck the kid's dick. The kid's dick isn't getting all that hard and my hunch is it's whatever it is he's on doing that. I finally gave up and stood up, moving around to get in position behind the Latino guy and see if he wanted to take my cock.

With me out of the way the Latino guy more of less put the kid up against the wall with his ass facing us and was surprised to see he had a condom on to fuck the kid. Maybe they'd talked about it before I got there but I wasn't gonna wrap to fuck the kid or him. If he's the guy I'd hooked up with there before we both went raw so I'm not sure what was going on. I leaned in to kiss him and pulled the condom off and caught a glimpse of his grin as he let out a low laugh. We were both stroking each others cocks while I fingered the kid's ass and the Latino guy asked if I wanted my turn. I said I did and slid my bare cock in the kid's ass. I could feel the Latino guy giving my ass and his cock the spit and stick and could feel him entering me and knew it was raw. The kid may not have wanted him raw, but I did, and the kid didn't seem to be saying or asking anything about me wrapping or not. I damn sure wasn't gonna stop until I came inside him, and taking Latino boy's cock was getting me close to it. He was clearly enjoying fucking me and telling me how good my ass felt on his cock. I was getting close to cumming and I could feel he was getting close too. I'd rather have him cum in my ass than waste his seed in a condom fucking the kid, so I gladly let him cum inside me and within moments shot my load inside the kid's ass. The latino guy asked me if I came and I said I had and he told me to switch places, pulling his cock out of my ass. I slid out of the twick and moved so he could take my place and smiled seeing he was now entering the kid raw. Once he was inside the kid I spat on his ass and my cock a couple times and slid my dick inside him raw as well. He didn't ask me to wrap so clearly he didn't care and again we started up a rythm of fucking each other with the Latino guy moaning as my cock opened up his ass. I heard him softly say "here it comes" and could feel his body shudder as he orgasmed balls deep in the kid. I was so turned on knowing he decided to bareback the kid like he had me and was taking me bare that I shot not long after prompting a "fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah" out of him as I came inside him. I slid out of him and was amazed that the kid was still up against the wall saying nothing. We'd been at it for a little while and got what I wanted and was ready to move on and see if anyone else was looking. Latino boy started dressing too and the kid finally started moving, pulling his pants back on, saying nothing. I guess he got what he wanted but it was hard to know as he was saying nothing. Now dressed I slipped back out in the hall leaving the door slightly open almost knocking over a guy who had been listening by the door. He was a cute looking chubbier Anglo guy, probably in late 20s and smiled at me as I apologized for bumping him. It seemed like he was interested so I asked him if there were any open booths and reached down to play with his dick. He was already hard and smiled at me but said there weren't any, then peaked into the booth I'd come out of and asked if they were going to leave. I said I had no idea. I kept playing with his cock and as I did the chubby Latino guy came out of the booth and smiled at us as he headed out. I told the guy the kid still in the room was pretty out of it and we could go in and do our thing if he wanted. He seemed a little weirded out by that and took a longer look at the kid and asked me if he would join or not. I said he wouldn't and so we stepped inside.

I closed the door and moved in to kiss the chubby guy who was unbelting his pants. "Suck me" he whispered and I dropped to my knees to do just that. I kept looking over at the twink who was now in the corner with his clothes back on, staring at nothing in particular as he covered his cock with both hands. Part of me wanted to leave the door slightly open so other guys could watch us or maybe come in to fuck the kid. Chubby guy had an appropriately thick uncut dick throwing off a lot of precum. I was lost in my thoughts on the precum I was eagerly swallowing when I heard him ask "you want it in the ass?" I looked up at him and said yeah and he told me to stand up. I stood up and quickly undid my belt and jeans, pulling them down and turning to face the wall. "You want it wrapped or no?" I said "no" not even bothering or caring to ask his status. I just wanted his load inside me. I could feel cold lube hitting my ass followed by his thick cock entering me, straining my ass wide as he entered me. He was asking me how I liked taking his cock and I got pretty verbal, saying how good his dick felt, how much I wanted him to cum in my ass. He had me begging for his cum and soon enough he blasted a load inside me. He slowed his strokes down but didn't stop and didn't pull out. I could feel cum running down my legs now and was suprised he didn't say anything about me being fucked before. Maybe he didn't notice or didn't care. I could hear the door creak open and another guy came into the room, a younger light skinned chubbier black or latino guy who quickly had his thick uncut cock out and was jerking it. He moved in closer so I could stroke it and the chubby white guy unloaded a second load in me. Pulling out he quickly dressed and headed out as the black guy took his place, sliding in me raw, not even asking me if I wanted it that way. I didn't care and wanted his seed too. I'd stopped caring about the twink in the corner, but he was still there, taking it all in. The black kid wasn't at it long before busting an explosive load of cum inside me. Saying nothing he pulled his pants back up and went over to try his luck with the twink. I pulled mine back on as well as I was pretty much done now, although part of me wanted to see if he had any luck with the twink. It was a short uncomfortable drive to the Racetrack nearby so I could clean up before going home. That was probably the best day I'd had at that ABS in a while.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2