BB Party for Hot Guys Age 18-29

collegebbaddict

will be hosting a small party in Orlando on 3/20 for hot young guys between ages 18 and 29. Will consider early 30s only if very hot. Most of the guys are white but other races welcome. Big dicks step up. Please don't contact if you're too old or fat (no offense). this will be an all bb party, so no condoms.

maybe some watersports for those interested. NO drugs. dont bring them. if you wanna come, let me know

All guys will be in their 20s and the kind of guys that most would consider very fuckable. i'm probably not going to be able to send out names and pictures of everyone who might be attending. just know that there won't be any old or unattractive guys allowed. probabaly a max of 10 guys or so.

use the email function on this site to contact me if you want to come. i need either a pic or your a4a username

I think you hit the nail right on the head. Obviously any party with age restrictions is not going to be a fun one. Good luck to the OP, but the sooner you drop the attitude the more loads you'll get.