Young straight cock seduced into being milked bareback

When I was younger I did have some curiosity even though I was totally straight and in love with my girlfriend . But her brother was a total sissy gay boy that was out and proud and would not hide anything and would all the time tell my girlfriend his sister, that she better treat me good because ,he said I was so fucking hot and that he was going to someday convince me to let him have his way with my cock and he would get my cum load . and he would  talk dirty to me when she wasn't around . and when i would be there on the weekend cleaning the pool and doing things for their mother while girlfriend was working at her dads office. the young brother would come out to the pool wearing his tight sissy clothes and make me look at him as he would model them in front of me and tell me to comment on them . ask me if the shorts showed off his ass and would bend over and ask if i can she his pink boi pussy,. and I would laugh and tell him to behave himself that his sister would jump all over him if she was home , and he would say.  well I want to jump on you , he said he wanted to sit me back in a chair  and undress me take my shirt and shorts off then strip down to his g string and then straddle me and reach down and pull down my underwear and grab a hold of my cock and stroke it till its hard and then guide it in as he lowers his wet lubed  boi pussy down on my cock and he made sure to tell me that no condom will be on my cock  because he wants to milk my cock till he makes me cum deep inside him because he wont get pregnant. then he would get so turned on that he would beg me to just sit back and let him show my cock extreme pleasure.  he would say there is no one home and wont be home for hours and that he promises that he wont tell anyone . no one will know , he said he wants me just to sit back and enjoy and let him take control of my cock and he will make it feel ultimate pleasure and will make me cum so good as he milks my cum out of my cock and makes me cum deep inside him...

I would blush and walk away every time and laugh and tell him to stop fooling around. But then a month later his mom and sister left for 2 weeks out of state , family reunion and his dad was out of state for work but he had summer classes and tennis so he stayed home , he was old enough to stay on his own, but that his mom wanted me to come over every day and check on things and asked if i would stay a few days or at least stay the weekend. And she was like my mother too. me and girlfriend were together since 4th grade . So I told her without thinking that i would stay the 2 weeks for her if she wants me to.. And she said yes please.  So when they left i packed some things and went to stay at the house. and the brother was at class , while i was outside cleaning the pool, and he came home and put on his sissy clothes but this time he put on a very short mini skirt and a g string and a pair of white high top converse. and he walked out to the pool , i had just took off my shirt and shorts and was in my underwear as i was going to take a swim ,i didn't know the brother was going to be home early from class. i sat back in the pool chair sipping a soda before my swim . and suddenly there was Tyler straddle my lap and he quickly sat down and i felt his ass on my cock through my underwear and he moved his ass around making  my cock fit in is ass crack and he squeezed around it and looked on my eyes and said we are all alone and no one can see and no one will know. He said he wants my cock , and that he wants me to sit back and relax and let him milk my cock and make me cum deep inside him . and my cock was so hard and throbbing that he knew i wanted him. so i leaned forward and we began to kiss sooo deep and passionately and he reached down and pulled off my underwear and then guided my hard cock back into his ass crack but then as we kissed i felt him guide the head of my cock to his open wet lubed and ready boi pussy, and i felt my cock slide in as i felt my cock being sucked in , it slid all the way in till i was balls deep and it was the most amazing feeling in the world , as my cock was deep inside him bare no condom . i could feel his pussy all around my cock massaging it  and sucking it and then he slowly began to pump up and down, Fuck it was the greatest pleasure i had ever felt in my life , My cock was being milked by his boi pussy and we were kissing so deep as he milked me . He looked into my eyes and said his pussy finally has its cock and its going to make love to my cock.  He said this is exactly how he wants me to sit back and relax and just surrender and feel him make love to my cock and milk all my cum out . And I began to cum and cum and cum , i could feel my cock cumming deep inside him stream after stream of cum. and i just kept on cumming and i could feel his ass wrap all around my cock and suck me . it felt like his pussy was feeding and it was hungry and wanted every last drop. and we continued to kiss after my cock finally relaxed. and he looked into my eyes and said i want to keep you inside me . pick him up and carry him into the living room , there was a chair in the middle we sat in the chair me still deep inside him . he grabbed a joint off the table and we smoked and got high. and my cock got hard again inside him and he wrapped his pussy tight round my shaft and began slowly milking me again . He milked me 4 times before he let my cock slide out .

then he milked 3 more times that night , and when we laid down to sleep he took my cock into his pussy and kept it all night and i could feel his pussy very slowly and gently sucking on my cock all night and I woke up in the middle of the night because  i felt my cock being milked  and after another load , we slept till morning and i was awoke by being milked again. we stayed home for 3 days and he missed class and tennis. And he made love to my cock over and over milking me again and again. . and we were so young and at that age you can cum again and again all day , . He milked me all day and night and his pussy made love to my cock every time. . the 2 weeks were the best . I realized that my girl was coming home and this would end . But my cock and his pussy were in love and we would sneak away almost every day so his pussy could milk me dry , he would take a walk and meet me on the next block and get in my car and i would drive down a empty road while he pulled out my cock and stared riding my raw cock. I ended breaking up with the girl and didn't see Tyler anymore as they moved up north for a year to care for the grandmother.   Would love to find a cum addicted bb bottom that needs feeding sessions ,, make his top man lay back or sit back in chair  while he mounts the raw cock, pumps up and down  takes total control of the cock and milks many loads out to  feed his hungry hole , 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I love to milk loads of cum from cocks with my ass. I sit on it, and slide down the hard naked cock of a man who’s lying on his back and ride it until he cums in my ass.  I squeeze it with my ass as I ride up and down and tease the entire shaft and head with my tight asshole until he moans and gives me my reward of a nice juicy load of cum in my ass