[Hot Pigg] Q & A: How to Be a Bottom

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

Hey man....

Love the blog a lot.......great stories. I am a gay guy, mid-30's in NYC. I have always been a top mostly, but lately I have wanted and enjoyed more bottoming. Not that it is all I want to do, but it would be great to mix it up. The problem is I am not sure how to properly prepare and relax for it. I know you mentioned in your last Q&A that you did not learn to like getting fucked until you learned how to prepare and relax....so my question is.....how do you prepare and relax for getting pounded?

Keep up the good work.

W

Now lets see. I learned from reading by myself. None of my bottom friends were very much help and I think that's because they didn't want me to start bottoming. Oh well. lol. So here are the tips I've learned.

1. Watch what you eat that day if you know you are going to bottom later that night. Remember it takes 7-8 hours for your food to work it's way down. I usually stick you soups. Less to clean out later.

2. When you feel the need to go, go. Don't hold it in.

3. If you plan on being a good bottom, purchase a shower douche. They range in price. Just figure out what you want. I got mine from LeatherMan and they were really helpful in describing them. I'm not shy so yes I asked. You can always use the cheap women's douches from the drug store but they don't get deep enough I feel. You will learn to feel when you are clean or not. This is really the key issue you need to address.

4. I'm a huge fan of drugs as a relaxer and they do help open you up. Don't say I told you to use them. Up to you. Just know the consequences and don't revolve you're life around them. I just revolve my bottoming around them. :)

5. Poppers are amazing but I can't take the big dicks I like with them. I have yet to try the spray poppers that are supposed to be stronger than the bottle. I'll post when I do.

6. Breath, Breath, Breath.

7. I have found that if I push my rosebud out as he enters and then relax just after the head is in, everything works so much easier. Practice using your hole b/c some tops really aren't as good as they say they are and you will need it to help you feel anything.

8. Arching your back doesn't always feel good for the bottom. It will feel good to the top though. It's up to how the top uses his dick whether or not the bottom will enjoy it.

9. Get use to the entering pain. That's what hurts. The dick inside doesn't. It's the rim that hurts. Also I dick can go too deep and that will definitely hurt. Don't just jump on it. Had a bottom do that to me two years ago and actually had to make a trip to the doctor to make sure it wasn't broken. One month no sex or JO. Horrible time but amazing dreams!

10. Just b/c the position doesn't work for you doesn't mean you aren't a bottom. My favorite position is standing up against a wall as the top is ramming me from behind. Yeah, how often do guys think to do that. So work with the top but remember, you're ass is the one in control. You set the pace and the position unless you like being roughed up. I do so I usually just go with the flow.

Now a friend has given me permission to put his down as well.

The Bottom line

Bellandchain's Universal Rules for Bottoming

Poz or Neg, Saintly or Dirty, Don't Forget:

(10) Love it or leave it. If you're going to play bottom today, commit. If you're feeling vers, go play with the other versies. They're waiting for your flip-flopping bitch ass.

(9) Know your maximums. How much cock can you take? Be realistic or, guess what, you're going to squeal, and your top will pound you anyway.

(8) Don't be blowin' up his phone. If you're going to put out, set a time and be there. If you're not, fuck off. No one wants to hear from a bottom unless it's go-go-time.

(7) Remember the other kind of "back door." Have an exit strategy in case your top is old, ugly, psycho, or from New Jersey. This might mean checking him when you open the door, or meeting him at Starbucks, you decide.

(6) Be plastic. Get a mirror and polish yourself—eyebrows, legs, hole (clean it out, Boy Blue), back (too often neglected) and lips. A top gives cock as a gift, a bottom gives thanks by looking his best.

(5) Don't talk. Shut up. Please.

(4) Don't think too much, just bust that kick. Push yourself, go for it, use your muscle. Hesitant bottoms ruin the scene. If you give hand-jobs with your pinkies out, don't bother.

(3) Know your rubber laws. It's hot if you know what you're doing condom-wise. It's not if you don't. Either man-up and bare back, or man-up and wrap that gift. Don't be a pussy. If tops wanted pussy, they'd be straight.

(2) Know your tricks. With a long-time buddy, it's okay to try new things and mess up. But with a new top, don't try a move that might end up popping his cock out. It's rude.

(1) Finish your top. If you bust a load early, you still gotta take his load. Bite something, kick something, whatever—but if you can't take a cock all the way to the finish line you're not a real bottom. That's the bottom line.

Bellandchain can be seen on A4A and Xtube.

Hope this helps.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-213297333221351385?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.