Seducing married buddy

Bokkierob

My married buddy showed up at my door last night. He only cums  to see me when he needs a blowjob. I always take care of him but as soon as he cums in my mouth he bolts for the door. Last night I took it a bit further. I gave him a beer hoping it would relax him. It did. I could eee he was hard so I took him to my bedroom. I undressed - he’d never seen me nked before and it ws a risk he’d leave. He didn’t, he needed to cum. I undressed him which was the first time I’d seen him naked. We stood facing each other with our erections almost touching. I put my hand round his cock and told him "buddy I’m gunna suck you dry but first let me pleasure you” I got him to lie on my bed on his back, I licked his balls and took his cock in my mouth - he was loving it. Then I raised his legs and licked behind his balls, further and further until my tongue was in his ass. He tried to say “don’t do that’ but his body and moans gave him away. For the first time I was young fucking this stud's asshole. Fuck he tasted good. After I’d licked his ass for a while, I lay on my belly and told him to climb on my back and shove his cock in my ass. He did mount me and I felt his hard cock between my cheeks and he pressed his helmet on my hole but he stopped and got off. He said he wsn’t ready. I said ok, but when you are it will be the best fuck you’ve ever had. I got my mouth back on his cock and sucked him balls deep. He shot hard and emptied his nuts in my mouth. I thanked hi for his load and told him he’s a fucking stud. Unusually he didn't make a run for the door but stayed naked in my bed chatting.  I told him I will always be there for him whenever he needs a blowjob but he should really fuck my ass. I’ve got a big beefy ass and he can fuck me as hard as he wants. He stayed so long that he was hard again, I persuaded him to touch my ass and get a good look at my hole - I said - “see how tight it is - you will love it round your cock” He wasn't put off and touched my asshole and butt for a few minutes but he was ready to cum again so I blew him a second time. I told him I Only wanted to serve him and he should cum over more often. I will always be available to take care of his needs unlike (I guess his wife). He got dressed except for his tight black trunks. I asked him if I could keep them,. He said yes and asked why. I told him they smelled good and sweaty and I was gunna sniff them while I jerk off after he left - he seemed flattered. I told him to cum back soon and fuck my ass or at least get your cock sucked. I hope my next post about him will be about how he fucked and loaded my ass. 

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

My married buddy came over yesterday. Usually he cums in the morning desperate for  a blowjob but yesterday he came over at 11pm. Turned out he’d had an argument with his wife. Still I was pleased that he brought his hardon to me. As usual he said, “suck me bro” I gotta cum. I got on my knees nd pulled down his sweats. As usual he smells great - real sweaty. I was staring at his hard cock and heavy balls. I asked if he’d ever worn a cockring, he said no so I asked if I could put one on him. He agreed so I got my heavy chrome donut - its in 2 pieces that bolts together so easy to put on. I fastened it round his cock and balls to which he said “fuck that feels great” I went to town on his cock and sucked hard on his shaft and he shot his hot sperm into my mouth. He seemed reluctant to leave - normally he’s out the door like a shot - so I asked him if he wanted to stay the night - he said yes. I gave him a couple of large whiskeys and we got into bed together. He actually spooned me and seemed comfortable so I got up, went to the bathroom, douched my hole and put in a butt plug. In the morning I got up before he was awake and took out the plug - my hole was open and ready - I got back into be and we spooned, I felt his cock grow against my ass. I reached round and guided his cock into my hole. He pushed in! I moaned, he moaned and started slowly fucking me. I said “don’t hold back - you can fuck me as hard as you want” he thrust in to me and I rolled on my belly, he was on top and finally, he was fucking me. He fucked me for 10 minutes then pumped his seed into me. He rolled off and said “I fukkin needed that” I told him he can fuck me any time he wants - or just a blowjob - whatever he needs. I know I can give him better and more powerful orgasm than his wife.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 4/12/2021 at 5:10 AM, NHeat said:

This is really hot, You got him right where you want him now, Keep up udpated!

my buddy rocked up this morning. straight to the point "I need to fuck you up your ass" I brought him to my bedroom, curtains shut. I told him I'd be back in 5 mins. I cleaned my hole and put some spit up there. I don't want him to have to think of the mechanics of man on man anal sex - I just want to be a hot tight available hole for him.When I got bak to the bedroom he was naked and hard, masturbating. I lay down on my belly and he mounted me immediately, definitely not hesitant this time. He found my hole, thrust deep inside me up to his balls  "aww fuck, you feel good, so fukkin tight, I'm gunna fuck you hard" and he did, he pumped my hole like a champ. Seems like he enjoys aggressive fucking which he's not getting at home.  "I'm gunna fuck my load into you, I've not cum in days, you're gunna get so much cum", and what I didn't expect, "fuck you smell so fukkin horny, your ass feels amazing: then "awww fuck, I'm cumin, I'm shootin my load in your ass, fukkin take it." Soon as he finished and pulled out I put my mouth over his cock and sucked him - he fukkin loved that. I explained to him that it's not gay to enjoy my ass. Men need to fudk and my ss is a readily available hole for him to use any time. I said "cum round every day if you want, you know you can fuck me as hard and for as long as you like. I think I've got a new regular fuck buddy.

• Like 4