Douching

doggona

It's important for me to clean out if I'm getting fucked. It feels better for me and the tops seem to appreciate it. But if I'm the top, it doesn't matter to me if the bottom is cleaned out. Any shit on my cock just gets fucked back into his hole.

Its all about a clean hole for me hate to smell shit when we are in the heat of the moment . I purge 3 times with water and do not eat if i know i'm going to get fucked so yes its all about planning

• 2 months later...

i like to deep douche for about 2-3 hrs or more until im totally empty.......i do it for about 15 mins each time then relax for 15 then repeat.

i can then be fucked over and over for about 48 hours or a long weekend.

to me douching is a must as i dont want to stop play due to accidents once breeding starts........also makes my hole juicy inside as i produce clear ass juice and the natural smell of that mixed with bb loads is awesome.......i love it

In the seventies and eighties we made do with a good shit and a bit of soap for outside. If the top ended up with a little bit of shit on his dick, more than the bottom could clean up with his mouth was just wiped off with a trick rag, unless it was an extreme case: even then (and I'm not into scat) I'd carry on and not wash till I'd cum. I've been navel to thigh before now with shit and carried on. Fortunately I'd already learned the trick of shutting down my sense of smell.

Funniest one was the guy I picked up one night and back at his place I thought I was loosening him up to fuck him and suddenly there's an anus around my wrist. Fine. No Problem. Fun was had. Until he tries the same thing the next day and he's a bit on the full side. We end up in the bathroom with him trying to shit out the rest and me trying to get the shit off my hands (I'm not keen on the way the skin absorbs the smell). He, having shat all over my hand starts complaining that he can't shit while I'm standing there washing his shit of my hands. In retrospect, I probably should have shut him up by gently holding my fisting hand over his mouth...

These days I find a big thrill in ATM, partly thanks to a top who used to park the dildo he'd just used on me in my mouth, and partly because it's one of those transgressive acts. As much of a pain as it is, douching has become more of a necessity (rather than the quick crap and wipe over with a soapy flannel of my youth) in that you stand a good chance of flushing out various unwanted free floating intestinal parasites such as shigella or giardiasis (it's not a cure though - see you doctor!). Also many HAART drugs have diarrhoea as a side effect; I usually reckon on sex happening in the evening so I have my HAART as breakfast. Yum. Hopefully by evening the diarrhoea will have subsided somewhat - imodium is priceless here.

I still find my very high fibre meal the night before and nothing on the day of the expected fuck works: no need for a deep enema just a few squirts to clean out the rectum. I'm diabetic so I always get the diet version of soft drinks, not so the guy I started to fist at the last party I went to - a connection maybe? Three fingers in and I had a handful which wasn't other guys' loads. I've just stopped taking a meal replacement therapy which was 25% sugar and since I stopped it I've noticed a profound difference in my urge to shit and the quality of shit (firmer, less likely to leave little bits of itself behind). If Mr Right Now turned up on the doorstep I'd be more concerned about dick cheese than not having douched...

Got a "bum gun" in my bathroom that I always use after taking a dump. I just like the feeling of having a clean pussy. When I'm getting fucked I always like to suck the top's dick when changing position, so being clean is important for me. Besides, having an empty pussy makes getting bred so much better.

How long before having sex do you need te get cleaned? I mostly cleaned out, about 1 hour before having sex. But during sex it felt not ok. Don't know why. Did I clean to late? Who can help me to inform the best time to clean, before havinf sex?

I am not an expert and I am always looking for advice, but I prefer to go to baths where they have douche facilities. It blows my mind that not all baths have this. I guess lots of people just clean up at home, but I am often going to the baths straight from work or other engagements. And as a bi man with a girlfriend there are some impediments to things like installing a shower shot at home. The two baths I frequent the most are the largest and busiest in town, but there are others I would go to if they had douche facilities. Plus it is free money for these clubs. I gladly pay these baths $4-5 for a 20 cent piece of hose to attach to their douche facilities.

I find it impossible to relax getting fucked if I don't feel confident in the cleanliness of my ass. I am not looking for a high colonic to clean myself out for a 48 hour event fuck, nor at the other end of the scale can I even understand what a little 7 ounce (200 ml) packaged douche would begin to do. I want more than just my rectum clean, since what I am looking for is big cocks to fuck me deep.

I usually give myself a good cleaning, repeatedly filling my ass and emptying it until the water both looks and smells clean. I then finger my ass with a bit of lube to open up a bit and allow the remaining water to drip out then have a relaxing shower. I then wait about half an hour and check my ass. Sometimes there might be a little water settled that I need to squeeze out. If it is clear and everything seems fine then I lube up my ass with silicone lube and go try to get fucked. This gap between douching and fucking also allows your natural ass juices to restore natural lube in your ass. Usually at this point I figure I am good for about 4-5 hours. If i went much longer than that I would consider douching again.

Sometimes I find that 20 or 30 minutes after the initial clean things settle or maybe get loosened up and I have to douche again, so effectively it is rinse and repeat :-). I would say that about 30% of the time I need to repeat.

I have had a couple of frustrating experiences where I just couldn't seem to get clean. Where 20 or 30 minutes after douching I felt like I needed to clean again, and the second douche didn't resolve it. After 4 repetitions I just gave up. If anyone has advice on that, I am all ears.

Guest slobbvers
I am not an expert and I am always looking for advice, but I prefer to go to baths where they have douche facilities. It blows my mind that not all baths have this. I guess lots of people just clean up at home, but I am often going to the baths straight from work or other engagements. And as a bi man with a girlfriend there are some impediments to things like installing a shower shot at home. The two baths I frequent the most are the largest and busiest in town, but there are others I would go to if they had douche facilities. Plus it is free money for these clubs. I gladly pay these baths $4-5 for a 20 cent piece of hose to attach to their douche facilities.

I find it impossible to relax getting fucked if I don't feel confident in the cleanliness of my ass. I am not looking for a high colonic to clean myself out for a 48 hour event fuck, nor at the other end of the scale can I even understand what a little 7 ounce (200 ml) packaged douche would begin to do. I want more than just my rectum clean, since what I am looking for is big cocks to fuck me deep.

I usually give myself a good cleaning, repeatedly filling my ass and emptying it until the water both looks and smells clean. I then finger my ass with a bit of lube to open up a bit and allow the remaining water to drip out then have a relaxing shower. I then wait about half an hour and check my ass. Sometimes there might be a little water settled that I need to squeeze out. If it is clear and everything seems fine then I lube up my ass with silicone lube and go try to get fucked. This gap between douching and fucking also allows your natural ass juices to restore natural lube in your ass. Usually at this point I figure I am good for about 4-5 hours. If i went much longer than that I would consider douching again.

Sometimes I find that 20 or 30 minutes after the initial clean things settle or maybe get loosened up and I have to douche again, so effectively it is rinse and repeat :-). I would say that about 30% of the time I need to repeat.

I have had a couple of frustrating experiences where I just couldn't seem to get clean. Where 20 or 30 minutes after douching I felt like I needed to clean again, and the second douche didn't resolve it. After 4 repetitions I just gave up. If anyone has advice on that, I am all ears.

See Tiger Milner's post at the bottom of page one.