[Twisted BB Boy] The 8-inch Firehose Fuck Part 3

TwistedBBboy

Click here to see Twisted BB Boy's original blog post...

I was high off my ass and had a gorgeous cock planted in me.

“You okay?” He asked, with a slight edge to his voice. Before this was the point where he would have to stop. I could tell he didn’t even really want to ask.

“Of course.” I couldn’t help but smile. I was finally taking him bare. What else could a boy like me want?

——————————-

The new poppers were strong, I hadn’t even bothered to notice what brand they were but I was already a fan. My whole body felt flush and my hole wasn’t giving any resistance to the 8-inch raw cock that was invading it. I felt complete and that realization caused a shiver to run down my spine.

My stud picked up on my extreme horniness and ground his cock into me, hard. I was his slut for the night and he knew it. He pushed me forward into the bed, keeping his cock planted deep. My own dick rubbed against the sheets and I knew it would be a battle to keep from cumming before he wanted me to.

The poppers were the long-lasting variety and coupled with the high-grade pot we had just smoked I was basically a couple of holes for raping. I stayed where he had pushed me and let him take control entirely.

He wasted no time pulling almost entirely out and slamming back into me with his first thrust. I grunted involuntarily. His bare cock felt amazing in me and I figured his goal of the evening wasn’t to just “flood my ass” (as he had promised) but to also leave me a gaping, limp and content slut. Railing me from the start was a sure way to accomplish that.

Over and over he pulled almost his entire length in and out of my ass. Each time he bottomed out he would grind slightly against my cheeks, rotating his pelvis, causing his cock to probe every possible inch of my hole.

I was a moaning and groaning mess. It felt amazing. I knew his precum was coating my chute and that was all it took. I kept thinking about pleasing him and knowing I would be rewarded with a four day pent-up load.

Just as the first wave of poppers wore off I heard something that broke my reverie. I was stoned and couldn’t quite place the source. All I knew was that I still had a raw cock up my ass.

Then I heard it again. Suddenly my hole was empty without warning.

“Don’t move.” was all he said. I heard him walk away quickly. I realized immediately that I’d heard someone knocking on the door.

My stomach lurched. I didn’t know if it was something my top had planned or if we were in trouble for my loud groans.

I heard the door open quietly and peeked over my shoulder. My stud had retrieved a towel from the bathroom and had it loosely wrapped around his waist, his still rock hard cock blatantly apparent. He was standing behind the slightly ajar door speaking low and quietly to the person on the other side. I saw him shake his head from side-to-side and then he closed the door, being sure to engage the security latch.

I turned back around quickly, knowing I was supposed to have not moved at all. I heard him throw the towel across the room. Without warning his cock was lined up with my ass again, this time I could tell it was dripping with precum and I felt my ass open up willingly without any poppers or thought.

“Good boy.” he sneered as he slammed back into me in one thrust. I called out his name through gritted teeth. As much as I was sure he was trying to make it hurt, even slightly, it didn’t. It was intense, but it was pure pleasure.

He resumed long-dicking my ass but at a quicker pace than before the interruption. I started to pulse my hole in timing with his thrusts, making sure to relax as he thrust inward, and tighten as he withdrew. I wanted that four day load in me deep. I would milk that raw cock and make sure he was pleased. I would earn it.

We developed a rhythm. I felt detached from my body, revelling in the pleasure of his assault. I have no idea how long he railed my ass for. I can only assume it was at least ten minutes before I felt him slow down.

“Not yet. Not yet.” he whispered. I had the feeling he was telling himself to slow down more than me. He withdrew from me slowly. I looked behind me to see his cock bouncing in the air, glistening wet with my ass juices and his precum. He was sweating profusely, beads of which were dripping down his recently formed pecs.

The sight made my own cock pulse against the sheets, reminding me that it was still there. Very few tops can manage to make me forget I have a dick. He was now one of them.

I turned around, sitting on the bed. He needed a minute to calm down, that was apparent. I smiled at him and he winked at me.

“Get on the bed, on your stomach.” he instructed.

I did as told and as I slid into position I felt my cock spurting precum onto the well-worn bedspread. I knew it would probably stain and I wondered how many other juices had become a permanent part of the decor. I was being a nasty slut and enjoyed the thought of all the others that had shared the same room with me, giving into our basic instincts; our need to breed.

The bottle of poppers, that insofar I had only hit a few times, was still clutched in my hand. I knew I was going to use them again shortly when I felt him climb onto the bed behind me.

The bed squeaked as he slithered his way up my backside, mingling his sweaty abdomen and chest with my smooth back. It felt amazing.

Then his cock made contact with my ass, rubbing between the cheeks. He started to dry hump me while reaching around to tweak my nipples. He was working me up to please him and I couldn’t help but shiver again.

“So you want my load, huh?”

“Fuck yes, I’ve always wanted it!” I shouted. He tweaked my nipples harder, causing me to writhe beneath him.

“Been saving up for days. Can’t wait to nut in that hole. Promise to soak it all up, boy?”

I groaned and bit the bedspread to calm myself down. I nodded dramatically, trying to convey my message while also thinking of anything but what he’d just said. His weight on top of me and the friction of the bedspread had me dangerously close to cumming.

He lifted off my backside suddenly. I turned halfway around, thankful that my cock could breathe for a second and also wondering why he had stopped.

He was still on the bed, hard cock in hand, looking at my naked body.

“My dick is a little dry. You want lube or do you want to slobber on it for me?” I answered by quickly scooting toward him and engulfing his cock with my mouth and throat.

I knew I wasn’t supposed to suck, instead I was to give him a slutjob. I drooled all over that dick, quickly getting a taste of myself on him. I continued to gag on him, forcing more saliva to come forth. When he was pleased with the level of lubrication he pulled me off of him.

“Turn back around.”

I got back into position and spread my legs apart. Before he did though I saw him grab his little black bag and remove an additional bottle of poppers, which he tossed in front of me.

“I want you poppered up for the rest of this. I want that hole to be as sloppy and open as possible to take this load.”

Fuck yes…was all I could think.

I opened the newer bottle and huffed them, then switched to the first bottle he had given me. Just as they began to wash over me he got back into position. My hole was ready and so was his cock.

Just as before he lined up his cock with my ass but instead of slamming it in he put the slick head against my hole and applied just the smallest amount of pressure. I knew this tactic, having used it on many bottoms myself; he wanted my ass to prove how hungry it was.

The popper combo was powerful and he soon got what he wanted. Without any effort on my part, my ass started to pucker open and closed on his cockhead, slowly sucking it in. All he had to do was go with the flow and somehow after a minute or so my hungry cunt had swallowed him down to his nuts.

“Thatta boy.” he growled in my ear, then he bit my lobe hard.

I was groaning like a bitch in heat, having fully succumbed to him and his raw dick.

“Poppers, boy.” I started to hit them again as he began to thrust in and out of me harshly. The first round hadn’t even fully warn off. He wasn’t kidding when he said he wanted me completely poppered for the rest of the fuck.

Just as I screwed the cap back on the second bottle he started power fucking me.

I can’t fully describe how he laid into my ass. He was bouncing on top of me while doing pushups above me. He was using the mattress as a spring board for his actions, slamming into me and causing the momentum to bounce back up as he withdrew. Soon his rhythm was truly amazing.

His cock began to leave my ass entirely but for only a fraction of a second each time, as the bed would bounce me back up and onto him, where he would then slam back in the full 8-inch length. Over and over and over. His stamina was unbelievable.

All the while I was hitting the poppers, as instructed. My ass was being fucked, I was stoned and poppered to within an inch of passing out from pure pleasure. I’d never been fucked so intensely before but I wasn’t going to stop him. I wanted that load.

I knew we were making a ruckus. The bed was moving in time with his fucks, away from the headboard that was affixed to the wall. My groans were bordering on screams of pleasure. His own grunts and growls were rising in intensity. He was getting close.

I hit the poppers and did my best to see through the clouded mind enough to squeeze my hole down on his cock. I tried my best but he had opened me up to the point that it felt like I was giving effort to a futile action. I settled into the bed even further and gave in.

“Beg for it, bitch.” He called out in a strained voice. He was right on the edge and I knew what every bottom knows to say in that moment.

“I want your cum! BREED ME!” I growled out. As I did one of his hands pushed my head into the bed, hard.

I felt one of his strokes withdraw and then something white hot coated the outside of my cheeks. For a split second I was worried that he wouldn’t get his load into me. But, I soon realized he was simply getting me in place. He had pinned me down such that as he shot that first spurt it hit my hole perfectly.

“FUCCCCCK!!!” he screamed as he slammed back into me harder than before. He bottomed out and then I felt it. His cock was pulsing inside of me, somehow larger than it already was. I could feel it spurt, one, two, three, four times…and it kept going. It felt like he was pissing in my ass there was so much cum.

Realizing my guts were finally coated in his load I gave over to my own orgasm and felt my dick emptying its load onto the bedspread below me. I knew my ass was involuntarily pulsing on his cock, milking even more cum from him.

“Holy shit! Still cumming…” he gasped out. I was still in the throws of my own orgasm as I felt his cock pushing more cum into me.

He collapsed on top of me, dripping in sweat. His cock was still planted in me deep and he thrust in and out lightly, shaking slightly. I could still feel his cock spasming in me and I wondered if he was still cumming. His sweat made my back slick and he slid up and down me like a snake.

Soon I could smell it; that heady masculine smell of fresh cum. It had begun to permeate the room and I was the nasty source of it. He began to rise above me, slowly withdrawing his now spent cock. As he did so the cold air hit my ass and I could finally feel just how wet my hole was.

I couldn’t see it but I knew my ass cheeks were coated in his first shot and my crack was full as well. I knew from his position that he was inspecting my ass.

I heard him grunt in approval, then felt him remove himself from the bed.

I lay there spent, my ass coated in cum, both inside and out, and my own load sticking me to the bed. I felt happy and content. I felt full.

I heard the sleazy motel shower start up. I had hoped to clean his cock off but apparently I hadn’t been quick enough.

Eventually I managed to move, doing my best to keep his load planted in my well-fucked hole. When I stood up and I could feel my own load dripping down my abs and the remnants of his first shot dripping down the back of my legs. But I knew that I had the bulk of a four day load planted 8-inches in my guts.

I was dazed and slightly confused. I wasn’t sure what was expected of me now. I quietly walked to the bathroom and saw him showering with the curtain open. His cock was still three-quarters hard and I felt myself lick my lips. Despite having just cum myself I was still cock hungry.

He spotted me as he soaped himself.

“Where do you think you’re going? My nuts aren’t empty yet.”

—————

Part 4 will be the end of this particular fuck. Hope you guys are enjoying and getting a nut off to this! Leave a comment!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.