Loaded by masseur

Talurim

Was really needing a good (genuine) rub down last week. So booked a massage with this guy. Wasn't sure if he was gay or not, but he was a hot rugged tradie type with trimmed beard and hairy chest. I could only get a later (9pm) appt. But I was horny as hell and again wasn't sure it would be anymore than a massage. So went to a local beat before hand and scored 2 loads in me just before so I was happy and full.

Went for the massage and this guy was super hot. He answered the door in just footy shorts and no shirt and he was built. I stripped down and jumped on the table and he put the towel over my arse. Damn, usually a good sign it is all legit. But as he massaged my legs he clearly and intentionally brushed his crotch against my hand. And I could feel it getting slightly harder on the back of my hand. Unapologetically he brushed his fingers over my hole as he massaged the top of my legs and I thought - lets test him out. So I pushed a bit and a stream of cum popped out and dripped down my crack. As he came up for another brush of my crack he caught it.

"What the fuck is this?" he says. 

"Sorry - had a bit of fun before coming here. Was trying not to leak".

"Fuck that" he says and grabs my legs and pulls them over the edge of the table. Not another word was said. And he had gotten hard. In one thrust he shoved his cock inside my wet hole and piston fucked me like there was no tomorrow and in a few minutes the tell tale sign of grunts and slow deep thrusts, I could feel him adding his seed to the others.

"Thanks man. now get back up on the table and lets finish this properly"

I did. Not a word was said and the rest of the massage was normal. I paid and as I left, he said "If you decide to come back for more massages, then always come prepared like that, and oyu will always get that".

He smile and slapped my arse as I left.

I am definitely going back!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6

I have a regular, straight masseur who has been breeding me (pre-COVID) for years. He loves it when I see him already loaded up, gets off on adding his load(s) to my slutty hole.