Blue balled

Bokkierob

Last night I finally fucked a boy who’s been blue balling me since before Christmas. I met him (Pete) through a friend of my regular fuckboy, Drew. He could see my hardon through my jeans and I told him bluntly that I thought he was horny as hell and I wanted to fuck him. He’s a fairly experienced if young bottom so I thought I was in with a chance but he said “I don’t get fucked by Daddies, especially bareback” I didn’t push it but the next time we met he brushed against my crotch and got me hard. He did this most times we met. I thought this was going nowhere but Drew told me to keep trying, which I did. Soon I was feeling him up and we jerked off a couple of times and sucked each others cocks. Finally last night when he was sucking my cock he pulled off and turned over on to his belly and asked “is this what you really want?” I needed no further encouragement. I mounted his ass and pushed in balls deep. Man his hole felt amazing, even better coz he made me wait for it. I couldn’t hold back I only put 10 or 15 thrusts up his hole before I creamed his ass. He grinned and said - Aren't you glad I made you work for my ass"I hope to be getting more of his hole soon.

• Like 4