Can you recommend a Nashville hotel for a Cumdump?

I’ve only done Nashville a couple of times, not enough to really offer an educated recommendation, but I will caution you - be wary of some of the low-end, low-cost motels that look as though they might be a good bet - some of them require you to pay a room deposit of $100 or more (for a room that costs $50) to ensure you don’t trash the room, and even if you don’t, you may not get your deposit refunded to your account for a week. I’m sure this is a similar practice in other places, but I haven’t run into it as frequently as when I was trying to find a slutting spot in a likely area of town at a reasonable rate.

I’m sure someone more familiar with the area can give you good places to try. My last hosting was actually in Nashville, and I came away with five pretty decent fucks, but the flaking was unreal. (Let’s face it - when it comes to fucking, dudes here in the Bible Belt have issues.)

Knights Inn Downtown 

It's *the* cumdump motel in the area. Close to all the interstates in the area, free parking, close to the most ppl.

Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...