[Hot Pigg] Update

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

So my weekend didn't go as planned for sex at all. I really don't have a brother but the kid I was talking about was from the south so we were going to say we were brothers while out whoring ourselves. He's a total flake. If you're in NYC and want to know who it is, email me. Flakes must be stopped. So needless to say, my plans fell through and b/c I was looking to have fun with Tina, no one claimed to have seen her or know how to get in touch with her. Not a big deal. I ended up getting a lot accomplished around the house and did hang out with my friends. Flirted with a neg boy last night at the bar. Too bad it's not going to go anywhere. I did go to the SIN event at Stonewall and was the youngest one there and yet no one hit on me. :-( Maybe I just give off a "don't even try it" vibe.

All in all I still have a few days more to take off from work so if anyone wants me to be there whore for a day or two let me know. Everyone seems to want it but not actually follow through on it.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-2709013281162503484?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.