Rest stops in the US - how is it done?

rambo13645

How can you suck cock or get sucked anonymously? What are the steps? Far stall leave the door cracked, have heard foot tap fake flush, etc etc but what's real vs fake and how does it actually go down? 

A story or two couldn't hurt either here.  Every time I walk into a rest stop bathroom on a road trip my heart rate increases.  Sitting there in the stall I wonder how I might get approached at 2am with a hard cock to suck and get that reward.  Or 2 or 3 or 4 cocks later.  Truckers with 2 day loads ready to blow down my throat.  

I'm mostly straight but have a solid cum fetish / fantasy.  While traveling I've sucked a cock or two in my hotel but it's rare I bring myself to set it up and usually just jerk off.  Wonder how often it happens at rest areas in stalls.  I feel like theres a pretty good chance if a random cock appeared in my face without having to think ahead, plan, and set it up id definitely suck it every time and love the cum.  

Locations would be cool too.  

5 hours ago, rambo13645 said:

How can you suck cock or get sucked anonymously? What are the steps? Far stall leave the door cracked, have heard foot tap fake flush, etc etc but what's real vs fake and how does it actually go down? 

A story or two couldn't hurt either here.  Every time I walk into a rest stop bathroom on a road trip my heart rate increases.  Sitting there in the stall I wonder how I might get approached at 2am with a hard cock to suck and get that reward.  Or 2 or 3 or 4 cocks later.  Truckers with 2 day loads ready to blow down my throat.  

I'm mostly straight but have a solid cum fetish / fantasy.  While traveling I've sucked a cock or two in my hotel but it's rare I bring myself to set it up and usually just jerk off.  Wonder how often it happens at rest areas in stalls.  I feel like theres a pretty good chance if a random cock appeared in my face without having to think ahead, plan, and set it up id definitely suck it every time and love the cum.  

Locations would be cool too.  

I genuinely don't get this "mostly straight" type moniker. Surely if you have any kind of sex with men, you're bisexual. If you have a cum fetish...ditto.

Not picking fights I am genuinely curious why some guys identify like this, as it seem fairly common.

• Like 1

Yeah that's a good question and point.  And a better question is why don't I suck more cock? It's relatively low risk.  Instead I pursue my cum fetish with women and try and find ones into straight mmf so I can clean up.  Once anything gay comes up and I admit how much I want to bareback and suck cock I get scared off.  I mean mostly it's health concerns there.  I know deep down if I found a stable committed couple with a fully bi husband I'd definitely commit to them if they were willing. 

But this is off topic... Rest areas... Haha 

1 hour ago, sluttony said:

I genuinely don't get this "mostly straight" type moniker. Surely if you have any kind of sex with men, you're bisexual. If you have a cum fetish...ditto.

Not picking fights I am genuinely curious why some guys identify like this, as it seem fairly common.

I love sucking cock and love cum.

Not all the time, but when the opportunity arises, I go for it.

I'm bi. Period.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rambo13645 said:

Yeah that's a good question and point.  And a better question is why don't I suck more cock? It's relatively low risk.  Instead I pursue my cum fetish with women and try and find ones into straight mmf so I can clean up.  Once anything gay comes up and I admit how much I want to bareback and suck cock I get scared off.  I mean mostly it's health concerns there.  I know deep down if I found a stable committed couple with a fully bi husband I'd definitely commit to them if they were willing. 

But this is off topic... Rest areas... Haha 

Yeah sorry - I meant to add that I can't speak for the US but here in the UK truck stops aren't usually known for their random hookups like that.

Laybyes though - basically places where cars and trucks can pull it for rest, that are beside wooded areas, are where you can find this kind of action (though not at all of them) as well as car parks in wooded areas (ditto - far from all and some are more for the straight doggers).

One of the biggest complaints you see about such places is too many guys just sitting in their cars. Maybe driving around a bit, but on the whole giving no clue they're there to actually score.

For that, you have to get out and walk into the wooded areas. It is usually fairly obvious who is looking for fun.

4 hours ago, sluttony said:

Yeah sorry - I meant to add that I can't speak for the US but here in the UK truck stops aren't usually known for their random hookups like that.

Laybyes though - basically places where cars and trucks can pull it for rest, that are beside wooded areas, are where you can find this kind of action (though not at all of them) as well as car parks in wooded areas (ditto - far from all and some are more for the straight doggers).

One of the biggest complaints you see about such places is too many guys just sitting in their cars. Maybe driving around a bit, but on the whole giving no clue they're there to actually score.

For that, you have to get out and walk into the wooded areas. It is usually fairly obvious who is looking for fun.

This is exactly it for the UK.

• Downvote 1