Motel Hookup

TShore87

I met up with a guy on Grindr at a motel just down the road from me. I was able to walk over, and loved that people driving/walking by would have no idea what I was about to do. Before I headed out, I told him to wear unclean clothes (he works in physical labor) and not shower. I get there and he had the perfect amount of man stink, enough that I would smell like him til the next morning.

We did the normal foreplay, which was fun enough, but we both wanted the same thing. He sat on the couch and had me get up on his lap. I started to slide down onto his cock (oh shit, I forgot to mention, his cock was decently hung and thick, and had the absolute perfect upward curve) and I paused, gasping and fluttering my eyes involuntarily. It was a moment when, instead of my life flashing before my eyes, I knew he was going to make me cum hard.

I wore him out after three rounds and two loads, and was actually very satisfied, something that is rarer than I'd like. I reached down to feel if his load was dripping out of me and found that my whole inner thigh was soaked with cum. There's something so thrilling about being used like a bitch, having all my spots hit, and to be rewarded not so much a load as a goddamn lake.

The best part is that he's gonna be in town for work every 1-2 weeks and we plan to film with the intent to post. I can't wait.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3