not what i wanted

802334u

a crazy snowy night in colorado, and family was staying at the in-law's house (work being done in the house and they had had their fill). I had to be at home since there were construction workers arriving at our house in the AM, and decided i needed some dick in my slutty cheating hole. 

Logged into A4A (since Grindr & Sniffies were a bust) Found this dude with this description:

sorry...guess this posted instead of inserting a line: Here's the story: 

a crazy snowy night in colorado, and family was staying at the in-law's house (work being done in the house and they had had their fill). I had to be at home since there were construction workers arriving at our house in the AM, and decided i needed some dick in my slutty cheating hole. 

Logged into A4A (since Grindr & Sniffies were a bust) Found this dude with this description:

I'm a dominant total top. I like to take charge, hold down a submissive bottom and make them take every inch. I want my heavy ball-sack to slap that tight hole as I pound that ass hard. I prefer smaller or younger fit men who know their place when they are with a dominant alpha male. I should warn you that I shoot a big load every time I cum and that it shoots far as well. Eye protection is recommended if you want my load on your face. I cum many times a day and I have a high sex drive.

I'm pretty submissinve, but i wasn't looking to make this interactive and really wanted to be just a cumdump. He and I agreed I'd come by, I'd drop my pants and he'd breed me and I'd be on my way (and I could swing by another hookup i had on the line to add his cream to the mix). 

I get to his place and he opens the door and grabs my hair, pulling me in and forcing me to the dark bedroom, all the while pulling at the back of my pants.  I let him (of course). Not a word spoken

Once in the room he barks: Clothes!  Of course, i do get out of mine as quick as i can. Kneel! he commands, and I sink to the floor. Service! and I'm at his obscenely large cock in his briefs, slobbering through the fabric as fast as i can to get more of him in my mouth.  His briefs soaked with his precum and my slobber, he grabs my hair again, yanks me up and pushes me over the edge of the bed and pulls my hips back to expose my hole. 

Now! I hear as i feel his hard cock pushing at my raw hole. no lube, just brute force. I tense. He slaps my ass and says NO! I calm myself and he approaches again...this time there's a little wetness to help him push his uncut rod into my suddenly scared hole.  He grunts, and gives a second of pause, and grabs my hair again, and with a great shove he barrels into my guts with this monster. I open my mouth to scream, and he's got his fist filling it to muffle the sounds.  He's deep in me from both ends, with my neck straining as he pulls on my hair and pushes in just a bit further. 

He pants, mumbles something unintelligible and slowly pulls his hips back and lets go of my hair. my head moves forward, and he grabs my neck with both hands and begins to squeeze hard.  I cannot breathe, and I feel him beginning to piston in and out of my ass.  I'm grabbing at his hands to pull them away from my throat and he lets out a chuckle and says Nein! (and a bunch more i don't understand), as I feel like i'm going to pass out. I realize he's telling me no in his brutish German way, and I'm just a fuck sleeve for his cock.  I'm seriously low on air and can't fight off the ropes of muscle squeezing my neck or the pounding through my hole that keeps going on.  I know I'm going to pass out, and surely it comes in a minute.

Some point later, I have no idea how long, I come to, gasping for breath, sore on my neck and ass equally, still full of a now slippery cock making use of my hole. hands are firm on my hips, I'm face down, legs over the end of the bed, and I'm aware of several bodies around me and low talking and grunting and squishing sounds of a well used fuckhole.  My hands and arms are tied tightly over my head and my face is pressed against the mattress. I become aware of motion around me and flashes of light as I understand there's photos being taken and several people moving around. These figures appear to be naked, male, and hard...all encouraging the cock in me to move faster and pump me full of cum. 

The voice comes back Again! and the hands close around my throat once more as I am pushed back towards the darkness. 

I again wake, and there are no more noises, only the sense of being full, but no motion. I know this to be a plug in my ass.  I am untied, and I open my eyes to an empty room.  My clothes are neatly folded on the bed next to me, a bottle of water on them, and a note that says Danke! and the number 10 written in black sharpie. I leave the plug in (i figure I've earned it after that assault), and get my clothes on and step out the door.

The house is empty, I step outside to see a well trampled walkway full of dozens of footprints.

Man, what a snowy surprise