Prison Punk Scared Straight By Perverted Officer Ducati

Guest DeletedSoon

Guest DeletedSoon

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://cdnp.kink.com/imagedb/40253/i/h/830/12.jpg[think before following links] [think before following links] https://cdnp.kink.com/imagedb/40253/i/h/830/6.jpg 

I has one day left in prison before going on parole, and Officer Trenton Ducati makes sure to give this parolee  whorea proper send off. Officer Ducati puts Me over his knee and spanks me for everyday I has spent in prison. He then pulls My face down to his lap, and has me polish Trenton’s meaty cock. Officer Ducati than has me squeal like a pig while sucking more cop cock and than suspends me and brutally flogs my ass. I takes the flogging like a good prison bitch, so Officer Ducati Has me spread my hands against the cell walls and starts belting my ass while fingering my ass his arms and legs with belts everytime hit my red ass "fuck!" "I am a good copfucker!". The belts hold me in fear as more naked cops come in the cell while Officer Ducati ties me to the bed and makes me lick his balls. Officer Ducati then fills My ass  with different pig ass plugs and has me lick his asshole. Officers take turns  sending their cocks  in  My ass and mouth spank my sensitive areas until I start begging for cop cum. Officer Ducati then rips Max off the cell wall and throws him onto his knew, where he sticks his finger in my ass and starts having officers takes pictures and feel my ass yp My tight asshole was getting it's punishment. Trenton makes sure I knows that no matter where I is, he will always be a prison bitch to Officer Ducati, and anytime I go walking at night I he will send a cop to make his bitch too, everytime single time I walk outside, a cop spanks my ass now, gaping hole and red ass, no clothes will be indisputable proof.  back to the story though, Trenton fucks My ass until he can’t take it any longer and shoots his cum all over my wet tongue. Max spends his final moments before becoming a free man blowing his sticky load all over himself.

• 1 year later...
On 4/1/2021 at 11:49 PM, Guest DeletedSoon said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://cdnp.kink.com/imagedb/40253/i/h/830/12.jpg[think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://cdnp.kink.com/imagedb/40253/i/h/830/6.jpg 

I has one day left in prison before going on parole, and Officer Trenton Ducati makes sure to give this parolee  whorea proper send off. Officer Ducati puts Me over his knee and spanks me for everyday I has spent in prison. He then pulls My face down to his lap, and has me polish Trenton’s meaty cock. Officer Ducati than has me squeal like a pig while sucking more cop cock and than suspends me and brutally flogs my ass. I takes the flogging like a good prison bitch, so Officer Ducati Has me spread my hands against the cell walls and starts belting my ass while fingering my ass his arms and legs with belts everytime hit my red ass "fuck!" "I am a good copfucker!". The belts hold me in fear as more naked cops come in the cell while Officer Ducati ties me to the bed and makes me lick his balls. Officer Ducati then fills My ass  with different pig ass plugs and has me lick his asshole. Officers take turns  sending their cocks  in  My ass and mouth spank my sensitive areas until I start begging for cop cum. Officer Ducati then rips Max off the cell wall and throws him onto his knew, where he sticks his finger in my ass and starts having officers takes pictures and feel my ass yp My tight asshole was getting it's punishment. Trenton makes sure I knows that no matter where I is, he will always be a prison bitch to Officer Ducati, and anytime I go walking at night I he will send a cop to make his bitch too, everytime single time I walk outside, a cop spanks my ass now, gaping hole and red ass, no clothes will be indisputable proof.  back to the story though, Trenton fucks My ass until he can’t take it any longer and shoots his cum all over my wet tongue. Max spends his final moments before becoming a free man blowing his sticky load all over himself.

Nice