Richmond layover

Pumpinmyhole

It's been a few months, but I finally met up with someone "new"  while in Richmond.  I had 2 layovers there in March, and was chatting with a guy on A4A a few days before my arrival on the first one.  He's a vers/top and neg on PrEP.  He doesn't always fuck raw, but he was willing to with me.  He wanted to meet, but my arrival was pretty late and it was a weeknight.  My second one also arrived late, but was on a Friday night so he wasn't working the following day.  So he agreed to come to my hotel on the Friday trip.

Everything was on time that day, and I was able to check in and get cleaned up before meeting him at 11:30.  He arrived right on time and I went down to the lobby to get him.  We got back to my room and immediately started making out and feeling each other.  I was impatient and started undressing first, and he did also.  He was a little heavier than his pics online, but aren't we all these days?  Both naked, we got on the bed and continued making out.  

He was a very gentle and sensual kisser, and was very gentle with his hands.  I took the same approach with him, and he was really enjoying the light touching and my gentle tongue on his body.  His nips were sensitive, and flicking them with my fingernail made him writhe and moan.  I realized I was being a dominant bottom, kneeling over him sucking his dick, and flicking  his nips.  I was doing all the work, and I was really enjoying myself.  At one point I was using my tongue on his balls and went further down to brush my tongue against his hole.  He immediately pulled his legs up giving me better access to his ass, and I ate him for a while.  I had him move to his hands and knees on the edge of the bed, and I was on my knees on the floor so I could continue eating  his hole.  I fingered his hole, causing him to loudly moan  I alternated with my finger and my tongue, and he was loving it.  

When I got back on the bed and was kissing him again, I asked him if I could fuck him.  He had me confirm that I was undetectable, and I said I was.  He hadn't been fucked for a long time, but he was excited to have it happen.  He was laying on his side with his leg pulled up at this point so just kept him in this position, grabbed some lube, and slowly pushed my way in.  He was definitely very tight but I kept a slow rhythm for quite a while.  I don't top very often and I was really enjoying this so I wanted it to last as long as possible.  We kept this up for about 15 minutes and I told him I was getting close.  I asked him if I should slow down or if he was ready for my load.  He was breathing heavy and begged me to give him my cum.  I started fucking faster and quickly dumped my load.  I can generally stay hard for quite a while after I cum, so I kept pumping him for a while.  I must have had a huge load because his hole was very slick now, and it felt great on my dick.  I wound up pulling out before I got soft, and we continued kissing for a while.  

By now it was close to 2AM, we were snuggling and I offered to let him spend the night and he accepted.  Now, he never did fuck me and he never got off, but he didn't seem to mind and I was content with having only fucked him.  We dozed off and slept until about 10am.  He took a quick shower and I went downstairs to get us some coffee.  We had a cup together and he headed out.  

I didn't get a load on this trip, but being the top for this encounter was a nice change of pace.  I hope I'm back in Richmond sometime in the future, I'll definitely meet up with him again.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BBBottomBitch said:

Damn that's so hot! Kinda want you to fuck me now too hehe. 

I can't say I top all that often...I feel kind of unpracticed and clumsy doing it LOL.  When I do, it's generally with guys I've played with before.  But sometimes I'm just really comfortable with a guy right after I meet him.  I wouldn't mind trying to get some more experience 😉