[Hot Pigg] That's more like it!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

Damn went almost two weeks without a single follower. I had 120 when I let my heart make a decision and was beginning to feel unwanted. Thank you Dan for erecting me again. :P I have twelve now.

So plans with brother changed a bit. He now has to work on thursday so we might just hit paddles. Not sure. No matter what though, I will be whoring myself out this weekend!!! Cannot wait!!

Maybe I will get a few more pictures so I can change this one. Might have to wait till I get my new laptop and get my web cam back. This ol' thing is serving it's purpose for now but he's going to get put down in February when I get tax money. Happy Valentine's to me!

BTW - Seeking hot TIM top that might want to be my daddy for Black party. Whore me out, party me up. You know the works. Hit me up if interested. We can meet up a few times beforehand to check out the chemistry. HotPigg4u@yahoo.com

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-8336983481777628699?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.