Does every person have a fetish?

eman365

From my experience (as a frequant visitor in BDSM dating sites), every man and woman have some kind of fetish or kink. It can be some kind of S&M thing, something really weird, or it can be something that is relatively main stream. One thing I learned is that women are much more kinky than men. They may seem inoccent, but they are the absolute opposite deep inside. If you don't believe me just enter a fetish dating site and see for yourself.

Edited by eman365

35 minutes ago, eman365 said:

From my experience (as a frequant visitor in BDSM dating sites), every man and woman have some kind of fetish or kink. It can be some kind of S&M thing, something really weird, or it can be something that is relatively main stream. One thing I learned is that women are much more kinky than men. They may seem inoccent, but they are the absolute opposite deep inside. If you don't believe me just enter a fetish dating site and see for yourself.

Nope.

Saying everyone has some sort of fetish or kink because you went into BDSM dating sites and they all did, is like saying everyone must be a dog lover because you went to an AKC show and everyone there had a dog.

Plenty of people have no fetishes or kinks of any kind. (I'm not one of them - so this isn't me holding myself up as an example of a fetish-less person - but I can assure you they exist in abundance.)