Black Supremacy, BNWP

I've  been on another site that talks of Black Supremacy, the Black New World Order. Any one on here get off on the fantasy ( or reality ) of such?  Having my first experiences with Blacks growing up, it is something that has lingered inside me, and the thought of it (Blacks breeding whites at will)  has always been a turn on to me.  Just wondering what others here think about it?

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, twoguyssssss4fun said:

I've  been on another site that talks of Black Supremacy, the Black New World Order. Any one on here get off on the fantasy ( or reality ) of such?  Having my first experiences with Blacks growing up, it is something that has lingered inside me, and the thought of it (Blacks breeding whites at will)  has always been a turn on to me.  Just wondering what others here think about it?

I lost my virginity at 15yo to a 28yo black guy with a fat 9” cock who was also a registered sex offender that I met online in a chatroom and cared less that I was a minor. He fed me the first load and then proceeded to wreck and seed my hole for several hours, verbally degrading me, teaching me my purpose, my place and leaving me a hot mess. It was the most scary first experience but also the most amazing. From that moment I was absolutely obsessed and couldn’t get enough of it. What I thought was going to be a one time thing turned into a regular almost daily thing. I loved to serve him and other black men as well as converting white girls that I was dating. The whole idea of the new world order where black men rule and own us faggot sissy’s is a huge turn on for me. This one time I met this hot black guy on grinder with this enormous cock. I met him at his storage unit facility where I went down on him in broad daylight in the parking lot. He then had me strip down to my booty shorts and fishnet stockings and walk around for people driving by to see me. He then had me bend over against the dumpster and recorded a tribute video as he fucked me. I moaned to my ex gf telling her what a dirty faggot whore I am, how good his cock felt inside me, to fuck me deeper, harder and to breed me. We then went to a park n ride where I put myself on display out in the open on my knees sucking his fat cock. He then took me into the woods and let a group of strangers pass me around as he watched. When they were done with me he walked over to me, began feeling me up all over, slid his fingers in my hole scooping out their loads and fed them to me as he pushed his rock hard throbbing cock deep inside me. As he fucked me like some worthless street whore verbally degrading me I moaned like a bitch in heat until he spilled his load in me. I wound up bringing him home with me and letting him move in since he was homeless living on friends couches. When I offered him a home, he couldn’t believe it and asked if I was serious? I smiled and said absolutely Daddy I’d love for you to live with me and own me. That night he invited 2 other black friends of his who took turns getting me fucked up and gang banging me the whole weekend. What was supposed to be temporary turned into a permanent arrangement that lasted 2 years. Those 2 years I can honestly say were pure heaven. I would come home from work, strip down to some slut wear, worship his fat cock with my mouth and he’d show me his application by bending me over, spreading my legs and raping my hole. His friends would come over and stay over at least 4-5 days a week whom I served as well. My hole was always leaking and stretched to the point that I could take a ridiculously hard pounding with their 9-10” dicks without lube just spit. I loved being their fuck doll faggot pig, obeying all their commends and fulfilling all their twisted [banned word] sexual desires. I’d give anything to go back and relive those years, I’m so turned writing this that I had to shove a fat black dildo in my ass

• Confused 1