[Montréaler] Triple Pounding

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

I had an experience last week I had to share. A longtime online bud finally got permission from his boyfriend to come meet me. We made small chit chat sipping some wine, totally kosher, until he asked me:

"you still got that black jockstrap you took pictures of yourself in and sent to me for my birthday."

It had been in the early days of our chatting and I said I did.

"Put it on."

I had barely gotten it on when he stripped off his t shirt, revealing big juicy hairy pecs and a treasure trail going down to his stiffening cock. We went to my bed and soon he was stripped naked and me in my jockstrap.

"I want to eat you," he said as he went to my hole and began to lick and eat my hairy cunt. Turning me over on my stomach he got on top and began to really go to town on my hole. "Get some poppers." I complied and began to take hits of poppers. Dribbling tons of spot on my hole he began to rub his leaking cockhead on my hole.

"Can you take it with just this."

"I'll try"

"Good boy," he said as he began to push in. It hurt like a mother fucker. It wasnt so much the girth, the poppers took care of that, but the burning sensation of a mostly dry fuck. Pulling out he began to eat my ass again, this time getting into a 69 position and making me suck his hard seven and half inch dick. Its pretty big if you think about it.

This time he had me on my back, legs raised up, poppered up and he pushed in slolwy till he was balls deep. We fucked like that for almost an hour, staring into each others eyes, closing them only to kiss, as he slowly fucked me and built up a pace until he was slamming in and out of slowly becoming sloppy hairy cunt. Eventually he exploded in me ater jackrabbiting me.

"Fuck that was great,"

"I'm glad we finally met."

"Fuck yes, now let me eat you out."

we fucked twice more, both times with creamy deposits in my hole. It turned me on how sloppy he got me with just spit, precum and his own cum that he would finger our and lick and push back in.35861944-326457072309648158?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.