3 Nights in Sin City

bbinbpark

Just got home from Sin City today and had a few loads while I was there. Either I stayed at the right place, or everyone there was completely horny. The number of hits I got was off the charts, though there are way too many gay for pay people there so that eliminated a few. Without further ado, the fucks and loads:

Day 1: Safe Only

Got hit up by a faceless profile with the name 'top' and he's at the same hotel. He asks me "safe or bb?" and I say I want bare. A few messages later he asks if I have condoms, which I tell him no. He still wants to meet up, we do the niceties etc. Because the way the hotel is set up is not conducive to a cum n go because you can't get to any floor without a room key to that floor (damn you Vegas, the good hotels are too locked down) so we had to meet at the elevators and go to my room. He is a slim latino, taller and he had a nice uncut 6" cock that was rock hard the moment we got to my room and started groping each other. After sucking him a little bit, he has me bend over the bed, and pushes in raw, no more mention of condoms, and shoots a load after a couple minutes. Later on I looked in my toiletry bag and saw a couple condoms I must not have ever taken out. Ooops.

After the safer guy left, I responded to a couple other options. I hadn't figured out the sweet spot in timing, I notice that all the locals wanted to meet at 5 with one exception, and I went with a guy not really my type, but looked like a thick cock. Met the guy at the elevators (thankfully a changing of the guard occurred) he was a nice asian bear, could have showered a little more, but his cock was at least as advertised, thick , uncut and full of cum. I had an exhausting day, after all it was a travel day, and after he left I went to bed which was around midnight.

Day 2: The lost loads

Night one I had been hit up by a local cub, but he wasn't looking since he was local and home. He worked in one of the shops in the high end mall attached to the hotel, and he hit me up as soon as he was at work. Fortunately this local didn't want 5 PM. He came by around 3:30 after his shift (or lunch?) and had a nice thick cock. We made out, and sucked each other, he loved my cock, I loved his. While we were making out he said he was close to cumming so I stopped (we hadn't gotten to the fucking) and I hoped to edge him. Well, he was a lot closer to cumming than I realized, and it would have been a lovely, filling load if it had been in my hole and not on my stomach and legs. 

Another local, that wanted 5 PM, came by at 5:30'sh and was as advertised. He was a muscular filipino, and had a nice thick cock as well. You could tell by the conversation he was wanting raw, and he didn't disappoint. I took his load, chatted a bit, and he went on his merry way.

The last guy for day 2 was almost a  day 3, he got off work late and wasn't able to drop by until around midnight. We met up, had a drink and chat and based on the way he presented himself I thought that would be it, and the fucking would be the next day. This guy was interesting, he sent me screen shots of his test results and vaccine card (which I did not ask for.) Reading between the lines on his profile. He wants bare, but bare is bad. He wants to meet, but only for coffee or wine first etc. Very touchy while we had our drink, and discussed the various 'ladies of the night' in the bar. When we were done with the drinks, we walked f rom the bar and he said he needed the washroom. I offered the one in my hotel room, and he agreed. He was fun in bed, latino, 40'ish average cock, and he loved my hairy sheet. I wasn't sure how it would play out, both of us advertise as vers, and when he started eating my ass I knew he was gonna top me. He didn't last long, maybe two or three thrusts, says he's close to coming and pulls me off as he shoots a huge, thick, creamy load all over his stomach. I mean the first lost load, I at least got some on me, this I had to lick off him.

Day 3: Str8 Horny?

The last full day in town and the guys looking for money were in force and hard to dodge. One guy that hit me up wanted to go on a dinner date and then see what happens, and of course all the restaurants he suggested are pricey. Seriously? I should have said yes if we had separate checks.

Anyway, I meet up with another local around 6:30 PM, and he's a furry latino, with a lovely beard. He did things to me with that beard that were crazy. We had a lovely 69 session, a not too stretchy foreskin on probably the biggest cock I've had in town, 7.5" nice thickness. I thought we were both gonna cum without fucking, but next thing I know he's in me balls deep. It didn't take me long to cum, and he started pounding the hell out of me, hard and fast right away, and a minute later dumped his babies. The instant he's out of me, he runs to the shower. Acted like a str8 guy after a fuck.

The last load of my visit was very similar. I had been chatting with a smooth latin college guy who lived close by, and it never seemed to work. I sent him a message around 1 AM letting him know I was leaving in the morning, thinking I had missed out on a thick uncut cock he had sent me pics of. He responds a few minutes later, and is in my room in a few more minutes after that. He didn't want to make out, just me to service, and he seemed to struggle to get hard (is this another str8?) he got, to what I thought was a semi, very nice size, and then he bends me over, pushes into me and fucks the hell out of me. He keeps telling me how tight my hole feels in his sexy accent until he starts saying he is gonna cum. Like the guy earlier, he immediately jumps in the shower so I have to wonder, was that another str8?

All in all a good 3 night visit to Sin City. Could I have gotten more? Probably, this is the first time I've been and not picked guys up at the spas primarily. My ratio of locals to visitors was definitely skewed this trip as well. If my flight had been later, maybe I would have gotten another one before I flew out.

Look forward to my next visit! Hope you enjoyed my tales

• Like 5