Fuuuck

Roughme101

sitting here writing this I've a nice load deep inside me and a butt plug keeping it there. my aim is to absorb the entire load .

I meet up with an old fuck buddy that I've been dying to meet again. relaxing over a few wines we chat and get more relaxed/a little agreeable. after the second glass we head to his room what he strips lays on the bed playing with a 7 inch thick harding cock. I strip quickly and hop on the bed between his legs and suck lick his cock n balls.  I stop and move to kiss him though our tounges going for it as I feel his precum dripping cock grinding against me. this goes on for a while alternating kissing to suck his cock/balls with him holding my heat having me on his cock..

I flip round so he can eat my ass while I suck/please him and stop after he's made my hole good n wet. I move to the end of the bed where he lubes my hole and starts to slide into me. I ask about condoms where he asks you want one, I asking he's still on prep. when he says yes I ask/tell him to fuck me hard which he does. he's not the verbal sort but I'm making up for the both of us begging asking him to fuck me,use me, breed me, cum in me, wreak my ass. he fucks me like this for about 20 mins alternating fucking me with cock or slidding his fingers in as well. near the end he's four fingers and his cock in me. flipping me over onto my back leaning deep into me his cock hits places causing some pain but leaving me wanting. 10 mins of this and he pulls out and starts wanking, I ask him is he going to cum on me, he reply no as he slides back into me and rams deep, I can't feel it but I know he's breeding me. he keeps fucking me after to Push it deeper and when he pulls I automatically kneel and start cleaning his cock, causing shudders from him as I suck his sensitive head. afterwards laying together in the afterglow, me feeling my gapping cum slick hole (smelling and licking my fingers) I know I've done my job. Knowing this I lay on my stomach so his load stays where it is. after a few mins I ask if he wants to slide the plug in, he picks it up and spreading my cheeks starts sliding it in, only his cum as lube it's soon locked in and I feel complete. chat for a bit organising the next sessions and how I will do / allow anything he wants.

we dress as he has to leave and soon im walking away plugged and loaded just making me feel complete. I know I'm his slut to use abuse as he wants.. and I love it

• Like 1