I'm sucking 4 or 5 cocks tommorow

Qilly55

Well my freind is setting up a group of guys for me to suck. He said 4 or 5 guys, some hung.hebdid this once before about 3 years ago. He also told me my ass will be used. I bottom but safe only and not much . They want to popper me up too.

You never know how far I will go.but Ibam looking forcall that cock and can't wait to swallow some hot loads having my face fucked.

Maybe I could get some pictures to post.

I had this older Daddy set something similar up for me for my birthday it was supposed to be only 5 guys but wound up being 15. They all fed me their dicks, their loads, wrecked and flooded my hole for hours. After they were done with me my Daddy took his turn with his fat 10” cock. I was a mess, absolutely exhausted with zero energy, but there was more. He hooked up the camera to the tv and made me watch the video of them fucking me as he buried his throbbing cock deep inside me.

• Like 3

On 5/3/2021 at 1:31 AM, Qilly55 said:

Well my freind is setting up a group of guys for me to suck. He said 4 or 5 guys, some hung.hebdid this once before about 3 years ago. He also told me my ass will be used. I bottom but safe only and not much . They want to popper me up too.

You never know how far I will go.but Ibam looking forcall that cock and can't wait to swallow some hot loads having my face fucked.

Maybe I could get some pictures to post.

So, how did it go?

Bukakke or swallowed it all?

On 5/11/2021 at 7:15 AM, BelgianSuckWhore said:

So, how did it go?

Bukakke or swallowed it all?

Hi, it didn't go very well.only 3 guys there, I was great, had a huge cock ,sat back and let me stretch my mouth over his,cock. Then he fed me a huge load. It went bad from there. He cum tasted like stale cigarettes, the other guy was older, couldnt get hard.the third guy his dick was like 2 inches , I sucked him for 20 minutes and I had to stop. I said fuck this and got up and left. Pretty shitty.

I have a small warehouse/workshop and I host couple theme parties every month. One of them I call Golden Bukkake Party Guys come in have a few beers, strip down and get in a circle around me. I’m on a mat on my knees. I start sucking the guy in front of me while the others slowly jerk themselves while waiting their turn. I suck until the guy cums a little in my mouth then pulls out and coats my face with the rest (some guys just have me swallow the whole load) then after they coat my face with cum they rinse it off with piss and then next guy comes around and I repeat until I’ve gotten to everyone. I admit not all of their cum and piss taste the best but I love being on my knees being degraded and used. On average I have 9-12 guys participate most are regulars.

The other party I have is a breeding party. Same location, I have a homemade breeding bench, the guys come in and get comfortable then strap me to the bench and take turns fucking and breeding my hole. That party I usually get anywhere from 5 to 8 guys. 

Mostly regulars show up to both parties. Some are older guys and there are a few young guys. Big cocks, average cocks and a couple smaller ones but I have fun with them all. I just love and embrace my role of being a slutty, submissive bitch. 

Edited by Tampachaser626

4 hours ago, Qilly55 said:

Hi, it didn't go very well.only 3 guys there, I was great, had a huge cock ,sat back and let me stretch my mouth over his,cock. Then he fed me a huge load. It went bad from there. He cum tasted like stale cigarettes, the other guy was older, couldnt get hard.the third guy his dick was like 2 inches , I sucked him for 20 minutes and I had to stop. I said fuck this and got up and left. Pretty shitty.

Oh man, I hope the best for you in the future and will wish for better cocks for you.

5 hours ago, Qilly55 said:

Bummer man. But we've all had those bad experiences. Good for you with the 2"er. I just can't. No matter how I try. You deserve a medal for 20 mins. And honestly, I wish these guys who can't get hard would stop showing up already. Or go see a doc. There's medication for that!